I. The Sunken Wreck

- CHAPTER ONE -

- CHAPTER ONE -

John B woke up, water dripping on his forehead, he groaned in annoyance and sat up. Pulling out his phone he sighed, "No service?" Walking over to the light switch, flicking it twice, before again letting out a sigh. "No power. Great."

JJ laid peacefully sleeping on the pull-out sofa in the living room of the shack. Cuddling one of the pillows, with soft snores escaping his mouth.

On the other side of the Château slept Kiara and Charlie in the guest room. They were cuddled up with each other, not knowing that they laid in this position. Kiara's head leaned on Charlie's chest, while the brown eyes boy had his arms wrapped around her, protectively.

John B went over to JJ, slapping his back and asking, "Yo, JJ, you been outside?"

"I have polio, bro. I can't walk." He said groggily, his eyes still closed.

Opening one of the doors, John B could already see the damage that hurricane Agatha caused. "Oh, man." He yawned, running one hand through his hair. "That's not good." He stated, looking at the fallen three before him. Putting his hands on his head he repeated his sentence.

Walking between all the mess of sticks and garbage, he went over to look at his boat. "Oh, man." He sighed.

"Agatha did some work, huh?" JJ, who was now awake and outside, stated.

"Yeah, she did."

John B tried to get all the sticks and garbage of his boat, looking at it intensely to see if there was more damage.

"What you thinkin'?" The blonde haired boy next to him asked.

"I'm thinkin' that storm surge pushed all the crabs out on the marsh maze." John B turned his gaze to JJ. "All those drum are gonna chase the crab."

"What about the DCS? Wasn't that today?" JJ asked the moving boy.

"Nah, they're not getting on a ferry." He dismissed, getting some sticks from the boat. "Come on, think about it. It's God tellin' us to fish."

"Should I wake Charles and Kiara?" The blonde haired boy asked. Only getting a nod from the other boy.

JJ went inside the Château, going over to the door of the guest room and storming in. Looking up he saw the two laying comfortably against each other, laying a bit too close, JJ snickered quietly in his hand. Going over to the two, he jumped on the bed shouting, "Wake up, lovebirds!"

Charlie jumped upright, clawing at his chest from the scare. Kiara's head still hasn't moved from the comfortable place on his upper body. Now both awake, they saw in which position they laid and jumped away from each other, red tinting their cheeks.

JJ laughed at their red faces and ruffled Charlie's hair. "So, did you both sleep well?" He asked, a smirk grazing his lips.

Charles' gave him a glare, before turning to Kiara and asking, "Sleep well?" Kiara nodded her head, the blush still hasn't gone away. Charlie grabbed his phone and saw the many calls from his family. Groaning he stood up and sighed, "Oh, shit."