IV. Object In Wreck

- CHAPTER FOUR -

- CHAPTER FOUR -

It was eight o'clock in the morning. There in a huge boat lay, Sarah, Kiara and Charlie all of them asleep. Charlie began tossing and turning in his sleep waking up Kiara in the process. The girl tried to waking him, by whispering his name. The boy just kept on tossing harder and faster, before jumping up and shouting.

"Mom!" The boy panted, feeling someone hug him he looked down and saw Kiara. He hugged her back, all sweaty and tears began to spill out of his eyes.

Sarah who was woken by the scream and looked at her brother worriedly. She stood up and went by his side. While the two girls tried to sooth the puppy eyed boy, john B had slipped in the boat and grabbed some scuba gear.

Charlie calmed down eventually, his breathing began to slow and the tears stopped falling. The boy looked at the two girls and sighed guiltily. "I'm sorry I woke you guys."

"Don't be sorry, Blue, never be sorry because you had a nightmare." Sarah rubbed his back slowly and ruffled his hair. "Come on, let's go eat breakfast."

Charlie stood upright going to help Kiara, before he saw the dirty-blonde hair from his best friend, John B. "Hey, dude, what're you doing here so early?" The two girls looked over at were the puppy eyed boy was looking and there, indeed, stood John B in the flesh.

"I was just, you know." John B gave Charlie and Kiara a look, making Charlie nodded knowing what he was up to.

"Yeah, we get it." Kiara muttered, stepping away from Charlie, because they stood to close to just be friends.

Sarah stood in front of Charlie and stared at the dirty-blonde haired boy. "Are you stalking us?" the blonde girl smiled smugly.

"Yeah. Why don't you just tell your daddy I blew the bilge on Druthers?" The boy turned around and headed for the door. "Everything' good to go. Just toppin' off these tanks." He walked out and to his boat that stood next to the yacht.

The three teens followed him and just stood there watching what he's doing. Charlie went forward and patted John B' shoulder. "You ok, man? I know that Topper got you bad too. The bastard."

"Yeah, I'm ok. How's your shoulder?"

"Good. Kie found a way to make it hurt less." Charlie smiled over his shoulder at the girl.

"Yeah, about that, what are you doing here, Kie?" John B turned around smirking at the speechless girl. "I thought you said you were going home."

"I've slept over, just to make sure Char's wounds got nursed." The brown eyed girl responded nonchalantly.

"Why? His sister could help him or someone else."

"Just because, John B. Now, go and do what you have to do, dude."

"All right. Hey, tell Topper he won the first round, ok." The dirty-blonde boy turned to Sarah and then high-fived Charlie.

"Yeah, because we're gonna beat him next time." Charlie added, smirking at his sister. "But not instantly, so keep your boyfriend away from me, sissy."