•3•

Sorry in advance for any errors or mistakes.
Let me know what you think at the end and I hope you all enjoy

Instead of going home Dorinda went to the store to pick up some things and plus to just try and clear her mind. She felt bad for storming out on her sisters but she didn't feel like explaining anything.

She was walking around the store looking for what she needed and grabbing other things she thought she needed and putting them into her cart. She kept walking around when she walked past a guy. She didn't pay him any mind but he sure was paying her a bunch of attention.

She stopped and looked around she saw what she needed and it was at the top of the shelf. "Are you serious." She said. She stood on her tippy toes trying to reach it until someone came and grabbed it for her. She looked at him and smiled a little. "Thank you." She said.

(Just a picture to show y'all what he's supposed to look like 😂)

"No problem." He said smiling. Dorinda looked him over he was so fine. He had pearly white teeth, his lips was nice and juicy, and he was tall as hell and don't get her started on his muscles.

She kept looking at him it was hard for her to look away. "So what's your name pretty girl ?" He asked.

"Huh oh Um Dorinda. What's your name?"

"That's a pretty name and My names Andre but everyone calls me Dre." He said. "So what you doin here all by yourself? You tryna reach stuff all up there and stuff."

"I was trying to pick up some things but I was grateful you were around and thanks again for helping me but I have to get going." She said pushing her hair behind her ear. For some reason this boy was making hella her nervous.

"No problem." He said smiling. She smiled back then walked away and went to the register. She gave her things to the girl and was about to pay but Andre walked up.

"I'm paying for all of this." He said taking his card out.

Dorinda looked at him. "No it's okay I got it." She said but he ignored her and payed for everything. He grabbed her bags and walked out. She followed him.

"How you just take my bags and not even know what car is mine." She giggled.

He chuckled. "I just wanted to be nice." Dorinda just shook her head and walked to her car. He put the bags in then opened her door for her and she got in.

"So can I see take you out?" He asked before closing the door.

"Take me out? I don't know about that I barely know you."