•20•

Sorry in advance for any errors or mistakes.
Let me know what you think at the end, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I haven't had any motivation but I really hope you all enjoy

"I can't believe he did this to me! I thought he loved me! Everything was fine before I left and all of a sudden he just breaks my heart." Dorinda cried in her sisters arms. Once she left she decided to go to Karen's house. Her feelings were hurt and she's was just regretting this whole situation with being with him.

"D calm down it's okay. He said he wanted you to be safe so maybe it's something he has to handle and breaking up with you was the only option." Karen said calmly and quietly. It was hurting her that she had to see her sister crying like this. She knew once she saw Dre she was going to let his ass have it.

Dorinda kept crying and Karen lifted her chin with her finger, she wiped Dorinda's tears.  "Just get you some sleep D, today has been a long day." Dorinda just nodded her head.

"I'll come check on you in the morning." Karen said as she hugged her sister and kissed her cheek. She got up and left out the room and went to her room. Dorinda just sat there as she tried to think about what could have caused this. Nothing was making sense. Ever since Andre's father came around and the incident happened everything has been going down hill.

She decided to just leave it alone for now and get some sleep like her sister told her.

After taking a shower and putting on her night clothes she sat on her phone and scrolled through social media. When she was about to get off her phone it started to ring and low and behold it was Andre. She didn't want to talk to him right now so she hung it up and put it on the charger. She got comfortable in bed and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Morning.....

Dorinda had been up for a while. She couldn't sleep for nothing last night. She kept waking up, she tossed and turned through out the night and she couldn't stop crying either.

Karen had peeked her head in the room and looked at her. "Doe I cooked some break-"

"I'm not hungry." Dorinda said cutting her off and pulling the covers up more.

"Alright well I'll put a plate in the microwave if you get hungry." Karen said as she closed the door, as she was walking into the kitchen the doorbell rang.

She went to the door and opened it and she saw it was Andre. "What do you want?" Karen said giving him a look. One thing about Karen she was protective of her sisters definitely Dorinda.

"I came to talk to Dorinda I have to tell her something." Andre said trying to peak around Karen to see if he saw her anywhere.

"You think you did enough talking last night? You need to get somewhere she don't want to talk to your ass."

"Come on Karen you know I love Doe."

"Do you really!? You just broke her heart and now you saying you love her? You need make up your damn mind and stop playing these childish games with my sister." Karen sassed.

"Karen let him in." She heard from behind her and they both looked at Dorinda.

"Doe you sure? You know you don't have to talk to him if you don't want to."

"It's fine." Dorinda said as she disappeared into the kitchen.

Karen looked back at Andre giving him a look. "You make her upset again my foot will be up your ass do you hear me!" Karen said.

"I got you." Andre said as Karen moved to the side letting him in. "Dorinda I'll be upstairs call me if you need me. Karen said then she went up the stairs.

Dorinda looked in the fridge and grabbed the orange juice. "You want some?" She asked Andre when he appeared in the kitchen.

"No I'm okay." Andre said as he looked at her. He could tell she didn't get any sleep and that she had been crying. Her voice was husky sounding and her eyes were kinda red. He felt so bad but hopefully after he tells her everything she will understand.

Dorinda poured herself a glass of orange juice then she made her plate and sat at the table. "Come sit." Is all she said. She said a quick prayer then she started to eat. They sat in complete silence until Doe broke it. "What do you want to tell me?"

"I- I really didn't want to break up with you. But I had no choice I was being blackmailed baby."

"Blackmailed how and by who?"

"They told me that if I didn't break up with you they would come after you and do things to you and I didn't want that I wanted to protect you."

"Who were these people that are blackmailing you? Nobody really knows we are together Andre."

"It was Greg, My Dad, and that boy Sayvion. Turns out Sayvion is my Dad's son and they have been working with Greg. Sayvion kidnapped me and took me somewhere and they were all there. Greg told me if I didn't leave you alone he would get Sayvion to do stuff to you and I didn't want that to happen."

Dorinda just looked at Andre. He could tell she was angry because of how her eyebrows furrowed. He hasn't seen her pissed before but it seems like he was about to witness it now.

"I'm so sick of this shit! We need to handle their asses now and I will handle Greg my damn self. He just won't let me go and he was the one that put me through so much hell it's time for me to get back at him."

Thank you all for reading. Definitely let me know what you thought and it's finally Dorinda's turn to get her revenge. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter