•7•

Sorry in advance for any errors or mistakes.
Let me know what you think at the end and I hope you all enjoy

Jay got in his car and sped off to his mommas house. Jay grabbed his phone and called his cousin.

"Yo wassup Jay" J Drew said.

"Yo aye I need you to meet me at my momma house soon as possible."

"Aight man. What's going on? You sound pissed off."

"My punk ass dad put his hands on my momma and now I'm gonna handle his ass."

"I knew I ain't liked that nigga for a reason. Aight I'll meet you." J Dre said and hung up the phone. He pulled up at the house and saw his dad's car in the driveway. Jay got out and waited for J Drew to pull up.

Jay was so pissed he didn't care what happened to this nigga. Right now he wasn't his dad he was just some punk who needed his ass whooped. He only called J Drew because Jay knew that once he started he wasn't gonna stop until he possibly killed him and he needed J Drew to stop him if he went to far. He didn't want his mom pissed at him if he killed him.

J Drew pulled up. They dapped each other up and they went into the house.

"DAD?!" Jay yelled.

"What yo momma tell you about yelling when you come in the house." Greg said as he stepped out the kitchen. Jay grabbed him and pushed him against the wall. He had his arm on his neck choking him.

"I can't fucking believe you! You put your fucking hands on my momma nigga! You know you messed the Fuck up!" Jay yelled.

"Jay ge- get off me." Greg struggled to got out.

"Nah Nigga you want to put your hands on women." Jay said punching him in the face. He let him go and watched him fall to floor. Jay kept punching him in his face. Blood was on his hands on the floor.

"Jay he had enough come on" J Drew said tryna pull him off. Jay pushed him back and kept punching him.

"This what you wanted Nigga!" Jay kept punching him in his face. Greg laid there unconscious.

J Drew grabbed Jay and pulled him off him. "He had enough Jay! Chill out!" J Drew looked at Greg. "Shit." He got on his phone and started making some calls. Jay just stood there breathing hard as he stared at Greg. Greg's face was swollen, he had a black eye, his lip and nose was bleeding. He didn't look like himself and Jay didn't give a fuck.

J Drew went to Greg and checked his pulse. "Nah he ain't dead. Just knocked the fuck out. Look just bring yo ass and come help." J Drew said then hung up the phone.

J Drew went in the kitchen and looked in the cabinets. He grabbed some cleaning stuff and started to clean up the blood.

Kierra bused in the house. "What did y'all do!?" She shouted as she looked at Greg.

"Ki shut up and just help us get him to the hospital." J Drew said throwing the stuff away then taking the trash out.

Kierra looked at Jay. "Why would you do this to your father? Jay what's wrong with you?!"

"If your father put his hands on your mother you probably would do the same." He said dryly. Kierra just looked at him then looked at Greg.

"Well he did deserve it. Punk ass."

J Drew came back. "Ki go make sure ain't no neighbors around. Jay help me put him in the car." Jay helped J Drew put Greg in the car. The three of them got in his truck and drove to the hospital.

Jay sat in silence. He didn't even feel bad for what he did. Greg deserved. He had no choice but to do this. He was his mothers only child so he had to protect her no matter who it was.

They pulled into the hospital. Ki got out and went to get nurses. The nurses rushed out and got Greg out the car. Jay and J Drew got out. Jay had to put his hands in his pockets so they wouldn't suspect anything.

"What happened to him?" One of the nurses asked.

"We don't know we found him like this." J Drew lied.

"Do y'all know him?" The Nurse asked.

"Yeah he's his Dad and he's our uncle." J Drew said to the nurse. Jay had went and sat down. He was just in a daze. He was out of it right now. The nurses took Greg to the back so he could get some help.

Ki sat beside Jay. "You have to tell your mother." Jay just glanced at her and didn't say anything. After Jay has been pissed off he doesn't talk. He stays quiet and just looks at you. Kierra just shook her head and sat back.

Jay got up and went outside he got on his phone and called his mom. She answered after the first ring.

"Jay are you okay? Where are you? What did you do?" Dorinda frantically asked.

"I'm fine momma. I'm at the hospital, just know I took care of it." Jay spoke lowly.

"Jay are you hurt do you need me to come there?"

"No Ma I'm fine. I got it handled you don't have to worry."

"Okay Jay. I love you."

"Love you too ma." Jay said and hung up the phone. He went back inside and saw the doctor talking to Kierra and J Drew. He walked over to them to see what was going on. The doctor looked at Jay.

"There's some good news. Your father is fine he will just be on a ventilator for a while. We will keep him here for a week or for however long until he's better."

"Is there some bad news?"

"No not really just a few fractures but he should make a full recovery." The said.

Jay just walked away and walked out the hospital. Ki and J Drew followed him. They all got in Drew truck and drove back to the house they all got in their cars and went their separate ways. Jay wasn't fully done with Greg but for right now he was.

Thank you all for reading. Definitely let me know what you thought and I hope you all enjoyed this chapter