•18•

Sorry in advance for any errors or mistakes.
Let me know what you think at the end and I hope you all enjoy

~Dorinda~

I walked into the room with Andre and he was sitting on the bed waiting for me. I smiled a little and went to him. He looked up at me and I looked into his eyes I could tell something was bothering him.

"What's wrong?"

"Who was that at the door?" He asked me and I knew it was coming.

"It was some guy I bumped into at the store nobody important." He just nodded his head. "Dre I promise it's nobody important. I met him the day I went to the grocery store. All we did was have a small conversation and that was it."

He pulled me on his lap and started to rub my thigh. "Okay baby I believe you. I'm not questioning you or anything. You don't have to explain. Something just seemed a little off with him I don't know." I was gonna say something but my phone started to ring. I grab it and answer it. "Hello?"

"D come out with us. You been under your little boyfriend for too long." Karen said. I felt Dre slide his hands in my robe and he started to massage my breast and it felt so good but I was trying so hard to hold in my moan.

"Mm- Yeah I'll be there just give me a few minutes." I say as I close my eyes.

"Alright don't take all night." Karen said and hung up the phone. As soon as I put my phone down I was met with Andre's soft lips.

"Mmm baby I have to go." I say in between kisses.

"Just give me a few minutes then I'll let you go." He says as he untied my robe revealing my naked body. I watch him as he licks his lips. "I'll never get tired of this. Now lay down for me." He says and I quickly get up and lay down. He freed himself from his shorts and I could feel myself instantly get wet.

"Dre I need you now." I say quietly and He let out a small laugh then hovered over me. "How bad do you need me baby?" He asked as he started to rub his tip against my slick wet lips.

"Daddy please" I beg. He put one of my legs over his shoulder and slid himself inside me going deeper and deeper. "Ohhhh" I moan as I arch my back.

"You wet as hell baby." He moaned in my ear. His strokes were driving me crazy. Every time we had sex it felt like the best thing ever. Nothing could top this feeling.

"Mmmmhm" Is all I could get out. His stokes was making me speechless. I felt him start to rub my clit matching the speed of his strokes. "Ahhh!" I cried out. He was driving me crazy and I loved it.

Dre softly placed his lips on mine and we instantly started to make out. The sounds of our bodies pounding filled the room. After a few more of his strokes I could feel myself getting close.

"Baby I'm so closeeee" I whine. "Let that shit out baby- mmm fuck Cum all over this dick girl." He groans. I push at his chest as I feel my orgasm getting closer and closer. He pushes in deeper and starts hitting my spot. My legs instantly started to shake as I came. "Good Gir- Fuck!" Dre moaned as I felt his cum shoot inside me. His strokes slowed then he pulled out of me.

I sat up and licked my lips still wanting more. "Quickie in the shower then I have to go." Andre didn't say anything, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and took me in the bathroom for round two.