•15•

Sorry in advance for any errors or mistakes.
Let me know what you think at the end and I hope you all enjoy

Dorinda finally had finished cooking. She was so tired she didn't even want to eat no more that's why she didn't like cooking but she had no choice.

Jay was on his way and her nerves were all over the place. She knew how Jay was but she was hoping he would be happy for her and accept Dre and hers relationship but however Jay felt wasn't gonna decide if she stay with Dre or not.

She started to fiddle with the plates and forks trying to make sure everything was perfect. Dre walked in the dining area and watched her.

"Baby it's gonna be okay." He said causing her to stop and look at him.

"Babe you know you not supposed to be really walking by yourself. You should have told me to come get you"

"Doe I'm fine I can walk on my own with no problem. You don't have to keep babying me. I promise I'm okay." He reassured her.

"If you say so. Come sit down he'll be here soon." Andre walked to the chair she was standing by and he sat down then he pulled her on his lap and started to rub her thigh.

"You know I love you right." He said looking at her.

"Yes we said said it like 50 times at the hospital and you tell me everyday." Dorinda said smiling and rubbing his beard. That was something she liked doing now because he was letting it grow out and it was just something that was relaxing to her.

"Well imma say it again and keep saying it. I love you and no matter what he thinks imma still love you."

"I know baby." She said as she pecked his lips but he kissed her and snaked his tongue in her mouth causing their tongues to instantly start battle for dominance. They haven't been intimate for a while now and they both had been craving each other but Doe was too afraid he would hurt himself or she would somehow hurt him and she didn't want that. Even if Dre reassured her she still didn't want anything to happen.

There was a knock causing them to break the kiss. She got off his lap and walked out the dining room. She went to the door and opened it and there stood Jay. She smiled and hugged him.

"Hi mommas baby."

"Hey momma." He said kissing her cheek. "This is a nice house Ma this where you stayin?"

"Yeah baby. But come on I want you to meet my friend." Dorinda said grabbing his hand and walking him to the dining room. When they walked in Andre stood up.

"Wassup man I'm Andre. Your mom has told me so much about you." He said.

"Wassup." Jay said dapping him up. Dorinda watched them and smiled a little she was gonna wait until after they finished eating to tell him exactly who Dre was.

They sat down and said Grace then Doe and Jay started to talk and catch up with each other while they ate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They finally finished eating and it was time for Dorinda to tell Jay about her and Dre.

"Um Jay I have something to tell you."