•8•

Sorry in advance for any errors or mistakes.
Let me know what you think at the end and I hope you all enjoy

Dorinda put her phone down and sighed. She knew Jay put Greg in the hospital. He deserved it but she still felt kinda bad but then she didn't her emotions were just all over the place.

Dorinda was laying in Andre's bed looking at the ceiling. She decided to pack a few clothes she had at Jacky's house and came to his like she told him she was. She had Jacky drop her off. She was eventually gonna go to her house and get more clothes and her car but right now she didn't feel like it. Andre was gone at the moment so she just let herself in with the key he gave her. She was laying on his pillow because it smelt so much like him. She loved how he smelled and just couldn't get enough of it.

She closed her eyes and ended up dozing off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorinda heard the front door close causing her to jump out her sleep. She looked around then checked the time *7:25* the clock read. She rubbed her eyes and stretched. The light flashed on and Andre stood at the door. His shirt was all wet it looked like he had been sweating.

"Hey baby." He smiled going to Dorinda and kissing her. She kissed back and smiled. Just Seeing him made her so happy and turned. "How long you been here?" He asked when he saw she was just staring at him.

"A couple of hours."

"I see you got a nice nap." Andre said going in the bathroom and turning the shower on.

~Dorinda~

I watched him as he got undressed and got in the shower. I sat and debated on getting in with him or just waiting for him to get out. I decided to get up and go in the bathroom and get undressed. I got in with him and licked my lips.

"Baby." I whispered. Andre jumped so hard he almost fell. I started to laugh. "My bad. I'm so sorry." I continued to laugh.

"Damn Doe you scared the shit outta me. You can't be doin that." Andre said looking at me.

"I'm sorry." I giggled. "What you doin in here?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I felt his dick rub against me and I tried so hard to ignore it.

"I didn't want to wait for you to get out so I just came in here. You don't mind, do you?" I put one of my hands on his chest and I started to stroke his dick with my other one.

"Mmm or maybe you came in here to start something." Andre bit his lip. "Maybe I did." I said smirking. He picked me up and I instantly wrapped my legs around him. He passionately kissed me slipping his tongue in causing our tongues to battle for dominance. He pressed me against the shower wall and slid his dick inside me.

I let out a moan and closed my eyes. "Mm mm I want you to look at me while I fuck this pussy." Andre said. I grew wetter just by him saying that. I opened my eyes and looked at him, he started to stroke in and out of me fast and hard.

"Ahh fuck Dreeee" I moaned and gripped his shoulders. "You like that shit don't you baby girl." I nodded my head as he pushed in deeper.

"Words Baby." He said and started kissing my jaw. "Yesss Daddy I love it" I moaned out. He sped up even more. "Oh Fuck I'm gonna cum!" I yelled out.

"Cum all over this dick baby." Dre groaned. My walls tightened around his dick as I came all over him. He kissed me and pulled out then he let me down. I looked at his dick seeing he didn't finish so I got down on my knees and started to stroke his dick as I ran my tongue across the tip.

"Fuck." He moaned. I swirl my tongue around his tip then I lead my whole mouth down his dick. I hum against it. "Shit Doe!" Dre groaned. He put his hand on my head and started to fuck my face. Every stroke made his dick touch the back of my throat.

"Ahh I'm finna buss!" He bit his lip and came down my throat. He pulled out my mouth and I swallowed it all. I stood up and he pulled me into a kiss.

He pulled back and we took a shower.

~Omniscient~

Dorinda loved being with Dre because he made her forget all her problems. He made her forget everything that was going on with Greg and she loved that. They both got out the shower. Dre put on his boxers and Dorinda put on her night clothes. They both walked out and Dorinda saw her sisters had been trying to call her so she decided to just FaceTime them back. She sat on the bed and waited for them to answer.

"Oh now you want to answer and respond." Karen said.

"Right where you been at we been tryna get ahold of you for the last 30 minutes." Jacky fussed.

"I was busy. What y'all want?"

"Well we wanted to see if you wanted to come out to dinner with us but looks like you about to go to bed." Karen said.

"I can still come." Dorinda said and she felt Dre start to kiss her neck. She licked her lips trying her best not to make it too obvious.

"Mhm we'll come on and tell that boy to come too. I see his head." Jacky said.

Dorinda just shook her head in embarrassment.

"Ouuu Dorinda in loooove." Karen teased

"BYE!" Dorinda yelled and hung up the phone. Sometimes her sisters got on her nerves. Andre laughed.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to." Dorinda said as she got up and changed her clothes. "But I want to come. I want to meet your sisters they seem fun." Andre said getting up and putting some clothes on.

"Just to warn you they may try and interrogate you."

"It's fine I have nothing to hide." He said.

Thank you all for reading. Definitely let me know what you thought and I hope you all enjoyed this chapter