•21•

Sorry in advance for any errors or mistakes. Just a disclaimer this is a very sexual chapter soooo you don't have to read it but anyway
Let me know what you think at the end, I really hope you all enjoy

"I know you are so am I baby, but I really want to apologize to you. I know I hurt you and I'm truly sorry. I had to do because they were sitting outside the house and if they didn't see you leave who knows what would have happened. I just wanted to keep you protected." Andre said to her. "I love you Doe and I promise I will never hurt you again."

"I understand it's okay. Yes my feelings were hurt but you had no choice it was the only way you could have protected me and I'm happy you did what you did." She said with a small smile.

"Come here Baby." Andre said and she got up and went to him. He pulled her on his lap causing her to straddle him. "And you weren't the only one who couldn't sleep last night. I was missing you like crazy but I wanted it to be safe before I tried to come see you. I had Devante drop me off because I didn't trust it. But I'm happy that I'm finally with you."

Dorinda could feel the tears starting to form in her eyes and she grabbed both sides of his face and gave him the deepest kiss. She missed him like crazy too and all she wanted was him to herself. All that mattered was them now, nobody else."Let's go to the room. We gotta try and be quiet." Dorinda said after she finally broke the kiss. Andre just nodded and picked her up and carried her to the room. He kicked the door closed and laid her on the bed.

He quickly took his t shirt off like a horny teenage boy causing Dorinda to laugh a little. "Baby take your time I'm not going no where." She said and he smiled a little. He took her pajama pants then helped her with her shirt.

Andre got on his knees and spread her legs apart. As soon as he saw how wet she was he started to drool. "Damn girl." Is all he said then he licked his lips. "Show me how much you missed me baby." Dorinda said in her raspy voice. Just by her saying that Andre started eating her out like it was his very last meal. His tongue was swirling all around her clit making her even wetter. "Ouuu Yesss Daddy."

Dorinda put her hands on his head. He was doing a number on her and she didn't know how long she was gonna last. Andre slid a finger in her then he slipped a second one in. "Damn you wet as fuck." Andre groaned against her clit. he began to finger her at a slow pace as he sucked on her clit. "All...All for you baby" Dorinda got out.

"Uhh fuck Andre!" Dorinda moaned as she tried to close her legs. "Keep them open." Andre mumbled. He curled his fingers and picked his pace up when she obliged his command. "I'm about to cumm!" Dorinda cried out.

"Mmm cum for me babygirl." And as soon as he said that Dorinda came all over his fingers Andre pulled his fingers out and sucked on them making sure he got every last bit off his fingers. Dorinda breathed out as she tried to catch her breath. It felt so good to have him back. Andre came up off his knees and slid his sweats off. Her eyes instantly went to his dick and she bit her lip.

"Baby lay down it's my turn." She said in her low raspy bedroom voice. He listened to her command and laid down beside her. Dorinda got on her knees as she made her way to his dick. She began stoking it slowly then she He watched her and licked his lips. She grabbed his dick and started to slowly stroke it. Andre grabbed her chin making her look at him. She ran her warm tongue across his tip causing him to let out a low moan. She began swirling her tongue on his tip then she finally took him fully in her mouth. "Shiiit" Andre moaned out.

She pushed her hair behind her ear as she sped up some. She continued to stroke whatever she couldn't fit in her mouth. Andre began feeling and squeezing her ass as she kept going going causing her to moan against his dick. His hands made his way down to her clit and he began to rub it matching her speed. As he rubbed her clit he watched as she put in her work on him.

"Fuck baby you look so pretty when you do that!" Andre moaned. Dorinda looked over at him then she took him fully in her mouth going as far as she could. "Fuck Girl!" Dorinda pulled him out her mouth and licked her lips, a tear ran down her face as she tried to catch her breath. Before she could go back to her task Andre pulled her on him sliding her down on his wet dick. As he slid himself in they both let out a moan. "You tight as shit baby." Andre groaned.

Once he was fully inside her Dorinda started to ride him slowly. She didn't want this moment to end she needed it to last forever. Andre watched her body in awe as she rode him.

From the first day he saw her he knew she was the one for him. Even though she was going through what she was going through he knew he would help her out of it and he did just that. He showed her all the love and appreciation she needed and deserved. He loved Dorinda with all his heart and nobody could change that. She wasn't going anywhere and neither was he.

Andre hands gripped her hips as he felt her speed up some. "Fuck I missed you Dre!" She moaned feeling herself getting closer and closer. "I missed you too Doe" Andre groaned. Dorinda picked her pace up even more. "Uhhh I'm gonna cum Daddy." She moaned. "You got it Baby let it go for me."

"Mmm shit I love you!" Dorinda moaned as she came all over his dick and not too long he came right after her. She laid against him putting her face in his neck as she played with his beard. "I love you too." Andre said. After a while of laying in silence he could feel the faint breaths against his neck indicating she was sleep. He looked at her then he kissed her forehead. Dorinda was his girl and he would do anything to keep her happy and safe.

He gently pulled the covers on them making sure he didn't move to much, he didn't want to accidentally wake her up. When they get up they were going to have to make a plan on what to do with Greg, Sayvion and his Dad. Andre didn't want her to do anything he wanted to be the one who took care of everything he didn't want her in any danger because he knew how her father is and by the looks of Greg was very dangerous himself but he knew she needed to do what she had to do.

After Andre laid there for a while he finally dozed off to sleep himself.

Thank you all for reading. Definitely let me know what you thought and I hope you all enjoyed this chapter