•13•

Sorry in advance for any errors or mistakes.
Let me know what you think at the end and I hope you all enjoy

Omniscient

"Keep going Dre, Don't stop." Doe and Dre had been going at it for almost an hour now. He don't know where this burst of energy came from but He was loving it. Her moans were loud and raspy and it was like music to his ears the way her rasp came out in every moan made him want to go harder and deeper. "Damn you wet as fuck girl." He groaned. Dre opened her legs wider and went deeper.

"Shit!" She cried out. "Stay right there, that's my- fuck- that's my spot baby."

Dre sped up and watched as her face scrunched up with so much pleasure. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know if she wanted to touch him and hold him or grip the sheets.

"Dreeee! I can't take no more" She was trying to close her legs but Dre held them open. "You gone have to take it cause I'm not finished." She leaned her head back as she gripped at the sheets. She felt like she was spinning that's how good he was fuckin her.

"Oh my- Dreee!" Dorinda moaned louder as she came everywhere causing Dre to release as well. He watched as her hips bucked a she tried to come down from her release. Dre chuckled a little and kissed her.

"Doe baby we gotta take a bath." Dre spoke.

"I don't want to get up, I'm tired." She said as she closed her eyes. "Come on it'll be quick." Dorinda huffed and mumbled she got up and went into the bathroom, he followed her.

"Lose that damn attitude before I help you lose it." Andre said and looked at her. Dorinda looked at him, she was about to roll her eyes but he was giving her a look and towering over her. She knew he was serious and she didn't want to be in any trouble with him so she stayed quiet.

"That's what I thought." They both got in and took a shower when they finished they got out and got dressed for bed. When Dorinda's head hit the pillow she was knocked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning....

Andre

I was downstairs eating the breakfast I had cooked. Dorinda wasn't able to eat with me because she had to get up early and go to a meeting and She had to go preach as well, but I gave her a little something to hold her until she saw me later. I wasn't going to be able to see her until late that day.

I was chillin when I heard someone knocking at my door. I got up and opened it when I saw who it was it felt like my soul left my body. It felt like I was seeing a ghost.

"Hey son." The tall man said.

I didn't even know what to say or even how to react. Why was he here? How did he even find me?

"You gonna let me in or just make me stand here?" I didn't say anything I just moved to the side and watched as he walked in.

"This a nice ass house son. I see been doing good taking care of yourself."

"What do you want and why are you here?" I said with an attitude.

"I can't come see my only child." He said with a smile.

"Look Nigga I don't want nothing from you. You're dead to me. You lost my respect years ago. So I really would suggest you leave before I whoop your ass again like I did when I was 17." I didn't care that he was my so called father. He lost that role years ago when he killed my mother and my unborn sister.

"Come on son, that was years ago."

"Nigga you killed my mother you think imma let that shit go! She would still be here if it wasn't for your punk ass! I should have killed you when I had the chance!" I fussed. I was getting angrier and angrier as I thought about what he did.

"You wanna kill me then kill me Nigga! Wassup!" He yelled and as soon as he finished his sentence I was whoopin his ass. I taking all my anger out on him, all the anger that I was feeling when I was 17.

"DRE STOP!" I heard then I stopped and saw who it was. It was Dorinda she wasn't supposed to be coming home till later on why was she here.

"Baby? What are you doing here?" I asked confused and concerned.

"My meeting was cut short. Baby why are you hurting him? who is that?" She spoke worried. I got up and walked over to her I tried to touch her but she stepped back like she was afraid of me.

"Baby I can explain."

"Dre I can't keep seeing you like this cause you're scaring me." She spoke quietly. I felt so bad I didn't want her scared of me.

"Baby I'm sor-" Before I could finish my sentence the sound of a gun went off and I felt immediate pain. I looked down to see where I was shot. I held my stomach then looked at Dorinda her face was full of fear. The sound of the gun went off again causing me to fall to the floor.

"DRE!" I heard her scream. It felt like everything was moving in slow motion. The room was spinning and it felt like it was getting darker and darker.

"Baby please stay with me." I heard Dorinda say as she cried. My eyes were getting so heavy I was trying my best but I couldn't hold on longer.

Then everything went dark.

Thank you all for reading. Definitely let me know what you thought and I hope you all enjoyed this chapter