chapter 2 part 2

Inosuke moved out of the way quickly but I hesitated and got grabbed. 

"Ah!! Inosuke run!!" I yelled getting thrown over the trees. While in the air I saw what looked like lightning moving quickly in the distance. I was trying to find where I was going to land to place a swamp when I saw someone else fighting, and another strung suspended in the air.  

"I'm getting tired of spiders!" I yelled as a swamp opened under me and I appeared under what was suspended in the tree. I stood on a branch to find Tanjiro on the ground with a young boy. I looked up to see a girl with a bamboo mussel upside down being cut all over her body. 

"Who are you? Get away from my new sister." I turned to see the boy talking to me now with Tanjiro slowly getting on his feet. 

"Sister? You too are no siblings considering these are your webs, am i correct?" I asked, looking at his hands.

"An eye basket?" I asked myself quietly as I started to form it as well.

"Y/N, what are you doing here!? I need you to help nezuko put of those webs and  run while I have this under control!!" Tanjiro yelled running back up at the demon but his sword was broken. They keep fighting with tanjiro trying to shorten the distance but to no avail. The more he closed in the farther he got pushed back. I turned to the girl and held her face. I turned back to Tanjiro to see him running but with fire trailing behind him instead of water. He was cutting the threads quickly and started to close in. 

"Nezuko?" I got a good look at her features and took a deep breath. "Nezuko! Wake up! Tanjiro needs our help!! Wake up!!" I yelled as her eyes shot open and i jumped out of the way as she reached her hand outwards and turned it into a fist. Her blood that was coating the threads exploded into bright purple flames. Tanjiro emerged from the flames and got in the final blow to the demon creating a flame ring as its head flew off. The girl fell from the sky and tanjiro fell on his stomach. I jumped down to help him to his feet. 

"Tanjiro, that was amazing. Come on lets get you to nezuko." i said, grabbing his arm over my shoulder. While walking i could feel him tense up and turn over his shoulder. I followed his gave to see the body was still standing while walking towards us.

"My sword... I need my sword." he said, trying to reach his blade. I set him up by nezuko and kicked his blade to him. 

"Demon breath third form: exploding eye basket.'' I said as the thread pushed forward through the trees and as much as I would love to say it dealt the finishing blow but the demon made it look like a fly flicked him in the face. 

"You two... I don't know why you were unscathed in the flames. Either it was because of you or your sister but it has enraged me all the same. And you." he said as a bowl of webs surrounded me causing small cuts on my arms and face.

"I don't know who you are but-..... Wait what is." he said as the webs fell around me. I gripped my blade as he started to walk to me. I could tell from the way he was walking something clicked in him but stopped as nezuko tried to get up to help but couldn't move.

"Nezuko dont-" before tanjiro could get his words out Giyuu jumped in front of me.

"I can handle this, go help the other two and keep them out of the way." he said looking at me.

"Right!" I said sprinting over to them with a swamp around us far enough outwards to where it wasn't a cake walk to just stroll through. I watched as the demon tried to use the same move on Giyuu but the most it did was brush off of him. It didn't even look like he had gotten hit once. I watched as he walked up to him and cut his head off with ease. I let the swamp disperse 
in the ground as the last blow was dealt. I got up and walked over to him as the corpse went over and fell in front of Tanjiro and nezuko. He placed his hand over the demon's back with the idea he had met him before he was a demon. Giyuu walked over to him as I started to walk to where I saw the lightning over the trees. As I was making my way there I saw demon slayer cores medics rushing over. I sprinted and saw a building hanging in the air with people completely bandaged up like mummies on the ground.

"Ah Y/N you're here can you help us get the boy on top of the building down?" Shinobu asked, pointing to the top of the building.

"Sure thing! Need me to use the swamp?" I asked.

"Not for this he breathing isn't going to be stable if you do." She said calmly.

"Got cha." I said sprinting up a tree and back flipping onto the building. I looked around to see a boy laying on his back. He was wearing an orange to yellow kimono decorated with white triangles. His hair matched his kimono but you could see the veins on his forehead pulsating slowly. 

"Hey can you hear me? Can you see clearly?" I asked, waving my hands in front of his face.

"Y-yes I can...." he said with a slow breath. I looked around and tried to think of a way down. 

"Demon breath third form remake: eye basket." I said as a large eye basket formed from my hand. I attached an end to the webs holding up the building. I placed him in the center of it and lowered him to the ground where the medics helped him with the antidote. I came down myself and watched as they arranged the one that had the antidote and those who didn't. The medics took him over to a tree as a small bird flew over and landed on the blond boy's head.

"Y/N do you know where Giyuu is?" Shinobu asked.

"I believe he's a little ways north from here since that's where I was running from." I said pointing in that direction. When I was finished she was gone which didn't really surprise me. Everything went quiet as the medics started to take people back to the base until a crow started to circle. I couldn't hear most of it but I heard nezuko and tanjiro needed to be taken with us. I knew that Shinobu and Giyuu had everything under control. 

"Hey, do you mind helping us move the demon slayers? We might need the help if any lingering demons are here." A medic asked with one on their back. 

"Sure thing. Let's head back down." I said with the medics following back down. I looked to the sky and was ready to go to sleep for the next few hours. 

Sorry for the short update I'm working on chapter three right now I hope to update the story weekly if not a couple of day in between. See you in the next update bye bye!!