chapter 6 part 2

Inosuke pov

The lord of festivals told us where to go for his mission. I watch as mojito and monichi were having something put on them. The lord of festivals came over to me, took off my boar head, and tossed it to the side. He tried to put whatever it was on my face as well when i backed away.

"What is that?" I asked

"It's makeup no come here," he said pulling me back and starting to put it on my face. It felt weird but I didnt really fight back. When he was done he put our hair up and did the same to himself. We made our way to the city and kamaboko was the first to be picked for a house. After a bit, a lady walked up to me after showing one of the people who tried to start a fight with me whose boss. I ended up getting dragged to the ogmioto house. The lady who dragged me here handed me to another girl as she was holding a tub of water.

"Here let's get this makeup off to see what we're working with." the lady said as the girl wiped off my face. It seems that they were impressed by my face. They started to ramble on bout something as I kept a straight face. They stood up and I followed their lead.

"Y/N please come over here!" the lady yelled into the other room. I looked over to see a girl walking over with a fan over her face. She looked at me and her eyes widen but she stayed come posed.

"Was there something you needed miss?" she asked with a soft tone.

"Would you mind showing the new girl around? Well have some work ahead of us." the lady said as she nodded and turned to me.

"Follow me and I can show you to an empty room," she said calmly. I followed her out of the room and down a few hallways before we entered an empty room. She walked in and closed the door.

"Inosuke what are you doing here?" she asked moving the fan from in front of her face.

"Oh, bay.... What wait are you doing here!?" I asked

"I asked first. Did lord Tengen send you?" she asked

"Yeah me mojito and monichi." I said calmly

"I assume you mean tanjiro and zenistu... Good to know he found more people," she said sitting down.

"Have you found anything while you were here?" I asked

"Nothing so far besides a piece of fabric that's been giving me a bad vibe," she said pulling out a piece of pink fabric with a flower pattern.

"What is it from?" I asked

"No clue. I found it outside the other night. From the looks of it, it's been extending and shrinking a lot. No doubt it's tied to the demon here." she said as it started to move. She put it away and sighed.

"The entire time I've been here I haven't had a single clue on who the demon is. The only person who gave a demonic vibe was the Warabihime from the kyogoku house."

"Why is she here?" I asked

"No from the way it seems she goes from house to house and each one has an empty room for her or something along those lines." she said calmly, "inosuke. While your here during the day imma try and find tasks outside of the house to do so I can find if anyone knows what could be tied to this fabric."

"So then what do I do? I'm not gonna be sitting on my ass while a demon is loose." I said putting my fist on the ground.

"You won't. You'll be here finding clues about tengens wife. This way we kill two birds with one stone. I'm sure the demon we're dealing with is also tied to his wife's disappearances." she said standing up, opening her fan, and walking to the door.

"Anything else I need to know?" I asked

"As of right now no but ill keep you updated on what I find," she said opening her fan and walking out of the room. I sat in the room alone trying to think of a way to go about this. As much as I want to go head-to-head with the demon I can't blow my cover.

"Damn it. It looks like I got to play the waiting game," I said standing up. 

sorry for the late update adult life got the better of me and I forgot to update but thank you to those who were waiting for the next update but as always hope you like this chapter ill see you in the next one BYEEE