chapter 8 : his lie her truth

Akaza pov

I was staring at the claw marks against the paper door as domas ice started melting. I could feel the smirk on my face growing into a scowl as the thought of her slowly turning into a demon came to mind. Back then I didnt think about the consequences that would happen from my giving her my blood. Not that her being a demon would be a bad thing but the idea didnt sit right. It's like her body is changing and adapting to both the human and demon blood in her body. I looked over to master as my thoughts crawled to a halt. His face was deranged. Trying to mask the anger he felt from meriechi saying his name but something else was there. Like his pride as the demon king was crumbling at the thought of a demon, he couldn't control. I looked at the ground when the master's voice boomed filling the silence in the room.

"Akaza... bring her back here. I will not let a demon run around with those incompetent slayers killing her kind," he said causing a wave of force to push past me.

"But master she's not a full demon." doma said calmly

"Then I will make sure she is. That pet will not have another chance to utter my name." Master said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a vile. I watched in confusion as the master cut his finger and let a small amount of blood drip into the vile. As he sealed it he walked over to me and pushed the vile into my chest.

"You will make sure my blood is in her system." He said in a demanding tone.

"Aww but master I would like to be the one to do the deed," Doma said with a wide smile on his face.

"No, I've made my choice. Akaza... you don't have the option. You will give her my blood before the next sunrise." Muzan said with a low voice as I grabbed the vile. Before I knew it. He was gone and I was put in a room with one small window to see outside. It was still day so I wasn't able to leave just yet.

"Merichi...." I chuckled to myself, "you have a habit of getting into trouble don't you?" I smiled as I was looking out the window. As night fell I jumped out of the window and attempted to look for her but something in my gut was bothering me. I can't disobey a direct order from the master but I don't want to see her as a demon with the help of the master's blood. I stopped in my tracks and looked at the moon.

"Do I really want her to be a demon...." I asked myself. I thought over it and the more I did the more I felt.... Frustration. It was small but started to eat at me. If she turns into a demon from master's influence. Would she still see me as she does now? Or as someone keeping her praise from the master and excelling in the upper moons. I couldn't shake the feeling that I would lose her even though we had so little time to see one another. I looked at the vile and felt my blood boil as the thought of the master being why she turned into a demon ate at me. I looked at the vile and gritted my teeth.

"In sorry master... but." I made a sprint for a nearby stream. I watched how fast the waves were as I placed the vile in the water so it didn't shatter. I watched as it followed the stream and into a long path down into the forest.

"I will turn her when she is ready... and it will be my blood, not yours.. your power will not hold her back," I said walking away from the river and making my way threw the forest. I knew where to go but I wouldn't be able to get close enough.

"The enemy ranks... the demon slayer corps," I said speeding threw the trees and making it to the summit of a mountain close to the camp and looking over the field. There were open areas and I'm sure the slayers there are sound asleep since most demons wouldn't dare to get this close. Since there are no demons this close it's out of Muzak's influence. Even if he had influence over the upper moons besides orders. He'll never know I was here. I sped down the mountain and to the side walls of one of the buildings and jumped to the top.