-Chapter Two-

POV: Jupiter

It has been almost a month till school has ended and the rumor was still number one in my mind. But I tried to get my self distracted, and it worked sometimes but not all the time.

I tried not to really think about it, because today was the 4th of the July (my favorite holiday) and also the party was today. I don't know why, but just the idea of summer and partying was definitely on the top of my bucket list. Today Ny, Jay, Ethan, Christian and Marco. We're all at my house we were leaving in a couple of minutes. We decided that we should all go in a group instead of just Ny me and Jay.

We were all getting into the car and Marco put some music on.

"So what exactly is the party, because it's not a house party so I'm honestly confused." Christian asked me. He wasn't very much a party type.

"Well we go to the this giant park in the city, and they have this stage area for the Dj. There's this like water playground, it's not a water park it's just like to get a little wet. There's also a food area. They party till sunrise, and at midnight they light fireworks. So basically the person who hosts the part is like stupidly rich, and rented out the whole park." I said picturing all the details in my head.

I could see all their eyes light up, through the car mirrors.

Time had passed, it's a thirty minute drive to the park and we had finally arrived.

"Well it seems like we are going to have the time of our lives, hope you brought protection my dudes." Ny said while turning around from the drivers seat and winking at the boys.

Ny stepped out of the car and got lost in the park she was very popular so she would know her way around.

"To let you know we won't be seeing her for the whole night." Jay said like she was reading my mind.

We still had to get settled in, like set up our chairs and sport tent. So we decided to not wait and head to the area.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

We had finally got everything settled and in place, the heat caused tinny water droplets on our foreheads. We all decided to sit down on the chairs or blankets that we brought. The party doesn't start till four and it was three everyone was still setting up the food area and stage. And some people here and there setting up their sports tents.

Me, jay and the rest of the boys were talking about everything and anything. Ethan had brought a football and we decided to throw it around with each other. As I was getting up from my seat. I saw a wavy headed boy with brown eyes, a red shirt and black pants. He was with a blacked haired girl and a boy that looked just like him.  Whatever he was doing I couldn't take my focus off. The one in the red had my full attention. That was until I got hit with a football.

"We were calling your name, dumbass"Christian yelled out to me. I looked at him and then looked back at the boy.

"Who's that?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed together.

"Jaeden Walton, he was at school for the last day and everyone was all over him, well I should say girls were all over him." Marco blurted out.

"Hey Jupe looks like you have a little drool right there." Ethan said while pointing at his mouth.

A shade of very light pink popped up on my cheecks "Oh shut the fuck up, can we just play now."

We had started to play the game, as we were playing I could feel a set of eyes on me. I turned around and there stood the mysterious Jaden Walton.

I looked at him and smiled slightly.

He did the same.

                                                                         ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

More people had started to arrive, the music started blasting and the lines were huge for the food and drinks. 

Marco had the idea that we should go dance and that's exactly what we did. We danced till our feet felt numed, but that still didnt stop us.