-Chapter Eleven-

POV: Jupe

I woke up that morning with sand between my toes, the sun barely rising, the sky was a sapphire blue, you couldn't even see the sun yet. I could hear the waves still going, and birds barely waking up.  Me and Jaden had fallen asleep outside, well me and my love had fallen asleep outside.  It felt like out of a movie, I was really enjoying my life right now.

I didn't want to ruin the moment just yet, I decide to observe my surroundings.  Actually feel the moment, let the morning breeze glide throughout my body, the summer vibe create a memory in my head. I felt at peace.

I still only had my bikini top on and my jean shorts unbuckled showing the rest of my bikini, Jaden had no shirt on and some jean shorts, and sunglasses over his eyes.  I decided to wake up Jaden when the sun was actually showing, right now was just the blue hour.  Which I honestly love, sometimes when I was little my mom would wake me up at the blue hour, we would get milk and cookies and waited fro the sun to rise. 

I decide to wake up Jaden, because I can just sense the sun coming soon.  I pressed my lips against his, and his eyes didn't open but I knew he was awake, because his lips moved with mine.

"Good morning, ma." Jaden said in his morning voice.

"Good morning.  The suns about to rise, I guess we had fallen asleep out here." I said as he tucked his knees to his chest, I lied my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me.

"Bro, how is it hot already?" Jaden commented.

"I don't know, but I like-" I was cut off by Jaden's lips colliding with mine, it was sloppy at first, but then our lips started moving in sync, I love him and he love's me.  There was no stopping our puppy love for each other.  Our lips were now exploring each others mouth, nothing was breaking the make out session at this point.

Soon enough I felt heat on my cheeks, and a gold light flashing on me and Jaden, we both broke the kiss and saw the sun slowly traveling upwards, admired the sun rise. 

Jaden lied down and pulled me on top of him,  I sat up on his stomach with both my legs on the side of him. 

"I love you, I love you to Jupiter and back." I hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I love you too." I whispered to him.

We lied there for a while, watching the sun.  And maybe a couple more make out sessions, We were young, dumb, and in love.  But I didn't mind if that mean't I was loving Jaden. I had said 'I love you' with Louis but this, this was different I actually think my love is very affectionate and passionate for him.

<3<3<3

Me and Javon were taking a walk on the beach, we felt as though we weren't talking as much.

"So how are you and Ny?" I asked him.

"Were good, I really really like her, but I don't want to be the dumb one and express my feelings and finding out she doesn't feel the same way." Javon shared.

"Trust me just tell her, I know for a fact she likes you back.  She told me she likes you, and talks about you all the time." Javon looked surprised at what I had said.

"What does she say about me." Javon smiled.

"I can't tell you that, but I can tell you that she is definitely into you." I could see his smile going wider and joy fill his eyes.

Me and Javon decided to walk to this ice cream store and that's what we did.  We eventually walked back because Jessica called me saying she wanted to tell me something, and NOT to bring Javon or Jaden with me. I was very interested on what she had to tell me.