-Chapter Ten-

POV: Jupe

We had went swimming, but no one really knew that didn't know how to swim.  I've literally have been trying for the longest time, and trying but it's so fucking hard.  So I just went in to where I could touch.

We were now all inside, and I was taking at shower.

"Shit." I whispered to myself, I had forgot my clothes to put on.  All I had was my bra and my underwear on, which were both from pink.  

I hurried out the bathroom to find some clothes to wear.

"Woah." I heard a familiar voice from behind me.

"Jaden! Close your fucking eyes." I yelled at him.

"Ugh, fine." I quickly put on some pj shorts and a shirt.

"I thought you were in the living room." I said to him, as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Yeah I was, till my parents said we were going out to dinner. So I had to change." He said explaining himself.  Since we were going out, I just decided to change into jean shorts, but this time in the bathroom. 

<3<3<3

We were now all at a dinner place, with Jessica and Dj's friends.  It was this married couple, and they had a daughter, Sami she was about Daelo's age, she was adorable.

"So do you like any boys?" Sami asked me.

"Eww no, boys are nasty."  She chucked and I did too.

"Funny you say that." Jaden whispered into my ear. I slightly nudged him under the table.

Dinner was slowly coming to an end, and the waiter that kept winking at Jaden, and giving him looks, wrote her number on a napkin and handed it to him.

"You should call me sometime." She said giving him the napkin.  I could feel my anger going off, even though he wasn't technically mine, I stilled claimed him as mine.

"Uhm, no thanks." He said handing the napkin back, a small grin formed on my face, but I didn't want to show it.

"Why not?" She asked him, annoyed.

He put his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm very busy." He said, and the girl looked at me and rolled her eyes, and stormed off.

I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and he smiled, revealing his dimples.

"I thought you said boys are nasty." Sami quietly said to me.

"I guess some are alright." I smiled at her and she did too.

We were all driving back to the air b&b now, the drive back was peaceful the windows were rolled down, no music, the only sounds being heard were birds and the waves, the sun was slowly setting and Jaden had his hand placed on my thigh, it was perfect

The house was quite and gold, due to the sunset.  I decided to put on a bikini top and watch the sunset.  I brought a beach towel out and sat with my knees to my chest,observing the people surf, birds singing, couples leaving foot prints on the wet sand. It felt sensational.

In the corner of my eye I saw Jaden sit next to me.

"It's beautiful...but not as beautiful as you in your bra." I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"You really had to ruin it, huh?" I asked him playfully.

"Hey I'm just speaking the truth." He said putting his arms in defense.

I lied down on the beach towel ignoring the conversation, just staring at the pink sky.  Jaden placed his arms on each side of me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I love you." I heard him whisper to me.  It took a while for me to comprehend what he said, but as soon as I understood, I pulled him in to where our lips touched and snaking my arms around his neck, flipping him over causing him to lie on the beach towel and now I was on top, not breaking the kiss at all.  I  could feel his tongue at my teeth asking fro entrance, our tongues exploring each other mouths. I pulled away to admire his features. I had fallen in love.

"I love you too." I said a little out of breath.  I could see him smile revealing those cute dimples of his.

I lied on his chest admiring the scenery, Jaden kissed the top of my head.  I could feel his hands travel around my hair. 

"Ugh." I heard him out of frustration. 

"What?" I questioned him while looking up at him from his chest.

"How do I braid hair?" I laughed at him, this boy is something else.

word count: 748

A/N 

Short chapter, but I just wanted to make it short and sweet:))