-Chapter Three-

POV: 3rd person

As they all danced, and the night was still very young. They had decided to get a little splash at the water playground.

They all stepped out of the crowed and made their way to the water playground. As they were heading over there Jupiter still couldn't spot that one wavy headed boy. But at the moment she was trying to focus on this fun night with her best friends, not some stupid boy.

End Of POV

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂ 

POV:Jupiter

The sun was blazing on my skin, making me tanner by the second. The feeling of summer hitting my chest, a slight breeze putting chills down my spine, my friends making my soul smile. I truly loved the idea of summer.

I honestly was too into thought I forgot all my surroundings. Until Jay snapped me out of my gaze.

"Jupe!" Jay yelled out, and stepping in front of me.

"Holy shit dude we were calling your name."

"Sorry, what's up?"

"Jaden keeps checking you out," Ny said, I turned to check for myself and there he was looking at  me, admiring my body. 

"You should got talk to him."

I looked at Jay confused, "what ever happened to hot girl summer?"

"Well you're just talking to him, unless you find him attractive... Wait do you?" Jay asked.

"N-No."

"Don't lie Jupe." Ny spat at me.

"Okay, okay. Fine he's very attractive. But I'm not gonna ruin our summer by some little crush."

Jay and Ny gave each other a glance then looked back at me.

"Jupe you wouldn't be ruining our summer, besides you deserve someone better than Louis. So just do us a favor and talk to him, just try something new, you know?"

I didn't say a word, and just nodded and made my way to him.

I tapped his shoulder, and his brown honey eyes met mine. He was tall, well taller than me at least, he was dreamy.

"Truth or dare?" I spoke softly.

"Hmm, dare." Woah, his voice was very attractive and deep. I almost instantly got butterflies.

"I dare you to run threw the water...shirtless." He had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Okay,  okay. Truth or dare?" He asked, with that smirk still on.

"Dare, for sure." His smirk eventually turned into a smile. What was going on in his mind?

"I dare you to run threw the water."

"Easy."

"You didn't let me finish, ma." 

"Then?"

"Shirtless."

I saw this coming, I wasn't to stunned when he said that if I'm being honest. Luckily I had my bikini top under neath.

"Fine."  

He started taking off his shirt revealing his abs, and the waist band of his Calvin Klein boxers. The way this made my stomach fold and turn. 

"You coming?" he asked.

I quickly took off my shirt revealing my red bikini top.  I could feel him stare at me..well more at my breasts. 

"C'mon, stop staring perv." I said graving his wrist and running towards the water things.