-Chapter Eight-

POV: Jupe

I woke up the next morning to see a sleepy Jaden, and all of my friends scattered around the living room. Everyone was sleeping besides Kylee and Daelo, they were up playing Roblox. 

"Come join us, Jupe!" Daelo whispered, yelled. 

"Okay, okay." I slowly got up rubbing my eyes, and gently kissing Jaden on the cheek before going to play Roblox with Kylee and Daelo.  I lied down on my stomach and we all lied in a triangle having our phones in hand.

We were 30 minutes into playing and Daelo was asking me and Kylee questions, that I wouldn't really hear a seven year old say.

"So Kylee do you have a boyfriend, yet?"  Me and Kylee just looked at each other with smiles, and our eyebrows furrowed, but Daelo didn't notice though. He was to focused on his game.

"Uhm, no not yet," she said chuckling.

"What about you Jupe, how are you and my brother?" Daelo questioned me.

"I-u- were good, your brother is really hot just saying." I was stuttering over my words, just surprised he would say that.

As soon as I finished my sentence, I could feel a pair of arms wrap around my back and over my stomach. I heard a familiar voice whisper into my ear.

"Well, you're really hot too." Jaden whispered in a raspy morning voice. I turned around to see his hair messy, and wearing a white tank top.

"That's good to know. Anyways good morning." I said kissing his cheek. "Good morning to you too." He said returning a kiss on my forehead.

"Can you guys like stop flirting and Jupe just play with me!" Daelo whispered, yelled.

"Mumps!" Kylee said, slightly nudging him.

"Sorry mumps, got a little distracted. We can play now." I said facing back to my phone, with Jaden still laying on my back.

"So, mumps, have you met any girl yet?" Kylee asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yeah, you guys." He said not taking his eyes off the screen, me and Kylee just started laughing.

"N-no. Not like that, she means a crush." I laughed out.

"Oh, yeah. I mean I guess." His cheeks started to turn pink, and Jaden shot his head up asking "who?"

"This girl, she goes to my school. And she's like super nice, and pretty." Daelo saying, his cheeks turning redder by the second.

I could feel Jaden rest his head on my shoulder as the three of us listened to Daelo keep talking about his crush to us.  I honestly thought it was super cute, he's so innocent and sweet, it's adorable. 

<3<3<3

The day was going by and it was now the afternoon, Jessica and Dj had came back home. They were talking in the kitchen and they yelled for us to come downstairs.

"Kids, come down to the kitchen!" We all heard Dj yell. We had all gotten up, and by 'we' I mean the twins, Daelo, Jayla, Kylee, and me. Jay and Ny went back home earlier.

"We have a surprise for you guys. Sit, sit." Jessica said with a smile and gestured us to sit down.

"What is it?" Jayla questioned her parents.

"Well we've been thinking, and me and your father have saved up enough money for all of us to go on a family vacation. Well family and friends." She chuckled.

We were all smiling and having small celebrations.

"Wait but where are we going." Javon asked.

"Were going to Cancun! We rented two air b&b houses, we decided one for the parents plus Daelo. And the other for the teens." I was honestly so excited, I couldn't wait to go. Wait when are we going?

"When are we leaving?" I asked my new favorite married couple.

"Were leaving in one week, so be prepared, and were staying for 3 weeks. So pack a lot, and what you need."

I still couldn't believe we were going to Cancun, my family hasn't really spent much family time together. I guess we just all kind of separated over the years, I miss how it used to be.  But I can't be sad now, I just got exciting news.

We all went back upstairs after talking with Jessica and Dj about the trip for a while.

"Oh my gosh, we need to go shopping and by cute bathing suits and stuff." Kylee said to us, but mainly me and Jayla.

"Oh, yeahhh. That would be fun, Let's go tomorrow." Me and Kylee both agreed on what Jayla said.

"OMG, LET'S GET OUR NAILS DONE! AND BUY BATHING SUITS!" Javon said mocking us in a girly voice to Jaden.

"OH YES SIS, AND POST ON OUR SNAPCHAT!" Jaden said playing along with Javon's little game.

"Haha, so funny." Jayla said with a straight face.

"We sound nothing like that." Kylee stated to the two boys.

Jaden and Javon started bursting out lauging.

"T-th- that's exactly what you guys sound like." Javon said laughing between words.

"Whatever. Whores." I said crossing my arms and ignoring them, and heading back to my conversation with the girls.

<3<3<3

That night we all slept in Jayla's room on the floor, minus Daelo.  We stayed up all night talking about Cancun, and everything we wanted to do there.

We all had excitement rushing threw our body which is what kept us awake, we just wanted this week to pass, that way we could already be on a plane heading our way to paradise.  But eventually our energy had died down, and our eyes were getting heavier by he second.  Jaden gave me a small peck on the lips.

"Good night, ma." He whispered to me.

"Good night, hun." I tucked my head into his neck and fell asleep almost instantly. 

What a surprise.

word count:921