Chapter 4: Beach Day.

When we arrived at the beach- after Sophia promised not to kick my ass and I had to promise to not annoy her for the whole day- we met Noah and Oliver's friend, Blake, he is kind of an asshole really so naturally the bitch in me disagrees with eve...

When we arrived at the beach- after Sophia promised not to kick my ass and I had to promise to not annoy her for the whole day- we met Noah and Oliver's friend, Blake, he is kind of an asshole really so naturally the bitch in me disagrees with everything he says and I can tell I'm getting on his nerves- Ha! If I can't annoy Sophia I'll find someone else to annoy.

We settled on the sand and took off our clothes only to stay standing in our bathing suits, Sophia and I started persuading Isabella to go in the water with us, ever since we watched that damn shark movie she has this phobia of the ocean, which I get but you gotta face your fears sometime right? What better time than the present?

"Izzy come on babes, you gotta let go of that movie, the special effects weren't even that good," Sophia is trying to coax her, it isn't quite working.

"No, Soph I do not want to be eaten by sharks, not on the itinerary." Oh yeah while Sophia and I were arguing this morning she made an itinerary for the little beach town I live in. I love her.

"But Izzy you have to face your fear babe, are you planning on never going in the ocean ever again? What about our plan to scuba dive on your nineteenth birthday? Remember you wanted to see the little fishies," no better way to persuade Isabella than to remind her of 'little fishies' as she likes to call them, she has a small obsession towards them.

"But what if there is a shark?" Isabella asks.

"Then we'll fight him off for you, now will you please get that cute little toosh of yours in that ocean?" Sophia says while pointing at said ocean, she has a little obsession towards our back side today and if I could I would've totally teased her about it.

"Kayden, Kayden, Kayden" my brother came running towards me from where his and his friends were previously standing at, said ocean we successfully managed to coax Isabella to get into. "I found the greatest thing in the whole world come look," my brother exclaimed while grabbing my hand and tugging me to walk/run to the shore.

"Look! This is the biggest jellyfish I've ever seen!" My brother beamed at me.

"You know one hundred and fifty million of people are stung by jellyfish each year, and some even died because of it," when a fact about something reaches my head I can't stop myself from blurting it out, " And please don't tell Izzy that I said that, we just managed to convince her to go into the ocean." Seriously I got to control that blurting things thing, if Isabella would've heard me she would've not entered the ocean for at least an other five years.

"Okie dokie," my brother is so cute sometimes it amazes me. He strutted over to Sophia and Isabella. Hopefully he doesn't blurt it out.

"Wait why do you even know that, that's so weird," Blake snickered.

"Fuck off dickface," I hate being smart sometimes, and somehow the only intelligible thing that could exit my mouth at the moment is that lame sentence, I wouldn't booed myself if I were a bystander.