Chapter 7: I'm Here.

(A/N: that is Kayden's outfit for the party ;))

"I'm bored!" Isabella, Sophia and I exclaimed together, this is getting creepy

"Woah, you just said that in sync!" Noah grinned, "And if you want...there is this party tonight but it's a college one, a frat one to be specific." He drawls.

Sophia and I shared a look.

"Yes." Sophia and I exclaimed together, "Stop copying me." I accused.

"You're copying me!" She said.

"No you are-"

"Stop, no one is copying anyone, we just spend too much time together." Isabella scolded.

"Yes, mom." Sophia and I said in sync again, I glared at her while Isabella glared at us, challenging us to say something.

She maybe tiny, but she is scary as hell when she's angry.

"Come on, we have to raid Soph's suitcase." Isabella grabbed our hands and led us upstairs.

"We don't even know what time it's at!" I grumbled.

"Fine, we won't get ready yet, we'll just find something to wear." Isabella stated, I know exactly where this is going.

                               ♡︎♡︎♡︎

I said it first folks, here I am, dressed, with my makeup and hair done, an hour before we have to leave.

Thank god Isabella didn't force me to wear a dress, not that I don't like them, they're cute, but I prefer wearing shorts, a tank top and converse . I am always scared I flashed someone if I wear a skirt or a dress, and frankly I don't give a shit about what anyone else thinks of my outfit, if I like it then I'll wear it.

So right now I am sitting on one of the kitchen stools, happily eating a sandwich while waiting for everyone else.

Oliver and Blake should be here soon, so they'll keep me company, speak of the devil and he'll come, cause right at that second both of them come in the house, both dressed casually.

Oliver wearing a white shirt and black jeans with converse (twining), and Blake wearing all black. Shirt, jeans, shoes. Matches his mood like ninety percent of the time. Ha.

"Do you have anymore of those?" Blake asks while gesturing at my sandwich, I shake my head, which he responds to taking the sandwich out of my hands and bringing it towards his mouth.

"Ass." I mutter while glaring at him, I get up to see what else I can eat, I'm a growing teen leave me alone.

I find a bag of chips, not my favorite but it'll do.

"Kayden this chick is crazy! Save me." I hear Sophia calling out, Isabella is probably forcing her to wear something she doesn't want to, but I'm sure it'll look great, Isabella has amazing taste.