Chapter 8: Natural.

It's the morning after the party, and Kayden, Sophia and Isabella are still not up

After Kayden passed out, the girls immediately wanted to go home so Noah and Blake didn't want to be at the party either so we all left. I placed Kayden in her bed and then her friends took care of her.

I'm glad she has them, before she left she didn't have anyone except Noah and her cousin Aria, both of which are three years older than her.

Blake and I stayed at Noah and Kayden's house last night, well earlier tonight, but Blake slept in the guest room I crashed in the couch.

"Hi." I hear Noah's morning voice, he is a softie but don't mess with him in the mornings, he is cranky.

"Hi sweety," I hear their mom greet her son, this is my cue to get up, "Oh good morning Oliver." She smiled at me.

"Noah, Kayden complained that she doesn't have any clothes but your dad and I have work today, would you mind taking her?" She asks.

"I can't actually, I have to pick up some things from my dorm room that I forgot," our college is two hours away, "Maybe someone else can take her?" He looks at me.

"I don't mind." I really don't.

"Great, so I'll give you the money now cause I have to leave, and will you wake her up soon? The mall gets jam packed." She asks.

"Sure." I answer.

"Great," she smiled and placed some money on the counter, "Have a great day guys." She waved and left for work.

"I will start breakfast you wake up the beasts." Noah says and opens the fridge.

I walk up the stairs and decided to start with Blake, I knock on his door and open it. I walk inside the room and start shaking him so he gets up.

"I'm up, I'm up." He leans up on the bed, he's a very light sleeper.

"Good." I say and walk out the door, not closing it so he actually gets up. I go down the stairs because I decided that if I want to wake up a hungry teen, might as well do it when the food is actually ready.

"Where is Kayden?" Noah asks.

"Blake's up, I'm waiting with waking up the girls."

"Yeah... good call." He turns around to finish the pancakes.

"Ready." He calls out after a couple of minutes, Blake is already sitting at the counter.

"I'm going to wake up the girls." I say.

"We'll come with you." Blake grabs Noah and the three of us go up the stairs and to Kayden's room, I knock on the door but there is no sound, so we walk in.

"This is gold." Blake laughs and takes a picture.

Kayden in on her side on the edge of the bed, clutching it to dear life while Sophia is basically on top of her and Isabella is somehow hugging both of them. This is kind of funny.