Chapter 5: Butterflies.

"Kayden! Please tell me that the popcorn is ready

"Kayden! Please tell me that the popcorn is ready." Sophia shouted from the living room, when we got back from the beach we all agreed to have a movie night hence the popcorn.

"Yeah, it's ready," I shout back, and started walking towards the living room.

"Where are you then?" She really loves her popcorn.

"I'm here woman calm down." I said while handing her the bowl she has to share with Noah because they are sitting next to each other.

I give the other bowl to Oliver that is sitting on the loveseat with Blake and then I plop down on the floor in front of the loveseat, beside Isabella and give her the bowl she will eat alone because I basically hate popcorn.

"What movie are we watching?" I ask.

"We haven't decided yet, we don't want horror cause Noah and Isabella will have nightmares for months, so what about comedy?" Oliver asked, Isabella and Noah are very similar in a way, both of them having bubbly personalities, and both are extreme softies, I love them.

"I don't mind," I honestly like all movies and genres.

"Me either." Sophia said, "Izzy?"

"I don't mind either." Isabella said with a little enthusiasm , she loves comedy movies.

As they pick a movie Isabella lays her head down on my lap and beams up at me.

Once they chose a movie and everyone settled down in their seats I felt someone play with my hair from behind me, I glanced back to see Oliver twirling a piece of my hair around his right index finger.

"Is this okay?" He whispered.

"Uhh yeah it's fine." I whispered back.

He smiled at me and continued watching the movie.

Great,now I can't concentrate. So instead I leaned back against the loveseat, but I haven't noticed that my head was directly in front of Oliver's knees so when I leaned back my head hit his knees, I immediately straighten up to avoid awkwardness.

"It's okay smalls," Oliver whispered while opening his legs a bit and tugging my shoulders so that I would lean back again, "I don't mind."

"Thank you," I whispered back. Now I really can't concentrate on the movie, my heart is beating so fast I think it might over work itself and explode.

I really like him huh?
I thought the three years away would do the trick and I would forget about him, I guess old feelings die hard.

"Smalls?" Oliver whispered again.

"Yeah?" I whispered back.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"You've just kinda stared at your hands for five minutes, what are you thinking about?" He asked.

Just the question itself brought heat up to my cheeks, he can't know I am thinking about him.