Chapter 29: What The Fuck Happened?

The first thing I heard was the incessant beeping

The first thing I heard was the incessant beeping. Then I felt all the pain.

My right side hurts like hell.

What the fuck happened?

I opened my eyes and saw white, am I dead?

Then, my eyes adjusted to the bright ceiling light I was just staring at, I looked around and saw machines around me, then a chair that looks extremely uncomfortable.

I'm in the hospital, I realized.

What the fuck happened?

"Kayden?" A voice asked, I look up and see an emotional looking Sophia running towards me and wrapping me in a gentle hug.

Sophia isn't usually emotional.

"What happened?" I croaked out, my voice is extremely hoarse.

Sophia pulled back a little, "Oliver is going to kill me." She muttered.

"What? Why?" I ask, confused.

"Nothing your beautiful head needs to worry about," she smiled her 'I'm guilty as hell' smile, "I'll call your doctor." She turned around and left the room.

I swear she gets more and more strange by the second.

"Kayden?" A gentle sounding voice asked from the door. There, stood a tall woman with scrubs.

"Yes," I answer, "are you the doctor?" I ask.

"Yes," she smiles softly, "what's the last thing you remember?" She asked as she walked closer to me.

"Kissing my boyfriend." I answer honestly.

"The nice boy that hasn't left your side in three days?" She asked.

"Well, I wasn't really conscious to know that, wait, three days?" I exclaimed, "I've been unconscious for three days?", I shouldn't have talked so much, my throat is killing me now.

"Yes, Kayden," she laughed lightly, "you've been unconscious for three days, he hasn't left your side in all that time."

"What happened?" I ask.

"Well, you've been in an accident," she started, "you were driving and a drunk driver crashed right into you, your car flipped and a piece of glass penetrated the side of your stomach, making you lose a lot of blood, you had to have a surgery to remove it." She explained.

Holy shit.

"That's why my side hurts like hell?" I ask, still in shock.

"Yes, dear, you have seven stitches." She said.

This is way too much information in the five minutes I've been up.

"Where is my family?" I ask.