Chapter 16: Girls Day.

We have not touched the itinerary once

Safe to say that Isabella is quite upset about it, and she is the sweetest soul, so she doesn't really say anything, but you can feel she's upset.

This makes me feel so guilty, cause the girl is a walking and talking ball of sunshine and I've barely spent time with her.

Come to think of it, I haven't spent time with Sophia or Isabella as much, it's all Oliver now, but I don't want to just dump my friends because the guy I've been obsessed with is showing me attention.

Wow, that came out wrong.

What I initially meant to say is that I need to spend time with my friends.

Wait, I haven't spent time with my parents either.

One thing at a time Kayden, one thing at a time.

I grabbed Izzy's itinerary and skimmed through it, looking for something to do that is girls only.

And I found it, get our nails done and then we'll have a girls date, that sounds fun, right?

"Isabella Marie," I call, ew I just called her by her full name, "where are you?" I ask.

"Your room." I hear her from upstairs, I go up and find her on my bed with one of my books.

"Hey," I sat next to her and she put the book down, smiling at me, "I'm really sorry." I say.

"What for?" She frowned.

"Well, I know you planned a whole itinerary and we didn't do anything on the list, it's not fair to you." I shuffled closer to her.

"Oh, Kayden no," her smile is back on her face, "I made it just to make sure that we spend time together, because of college in the fall and all, but I don't mind not following the list." She's lying, she scratched her thumb, she always scratches her thumb when shes lying.

I'm not going to mention it though.

"Okay, but I still planned a girls day for us and Soph, and yes I took the ideas from your list." I smiled.

"Sophia Jane McAdams," I call, "Get your booty cheeks up here."
( a/n: Did I just quote Lilah? Yes, yes I did).

"Shit, what did I do?" She came running and panting through the door, and I'm dramatic, pfft.

"Calm down dude, sit." I patted the space next to me.

"What?" She complied.

"We're having a girls day," I stated.

"Really?" She looks completely ecstatic, "I've wanted to do that since we got here." She exclaimed.

"Yeah, well it's happening." Isabella sat up, crossing her legs beneath her.