Chapter 19: Aria.

(Pt

(Pt.1 of double update)

"No, you cannot draw a dick on my cast, Sophia." Kayden chuckled.

"You let me do that, last time." Sophia whined.

"Wait, there was a last time?" I ask.

"Uh-huh, two years ago, she fell down the stairs." Isabella explained.

"You fell down the What?" Mrs. Black exclaimed.

"Stairs?" Kayden sheepishly admitted.

"Oh my god, you will give me a heart attack, child." Mrs. Black playfully glared at her daughter.

"Well, I hope not." Kayden grinned. Cutie.

"Which leg?" Blake asked.

"Left." Kayden answered.

"Cool." Noah grinned.

"No, it isn't cool." Mr. Black sternly said, playfully of course, and smiled at his son, which Noah happily returns.

Even though I've known Mr and Mrs Black my whole life and they insist that I call them by their names, I never do.

"No, Sophia," Ooh, Kayden full named her, "I told you not to draw a dick on my cast." Kayden looks defeated.

"Kayden Cassia Black, as your best friend, it is my duty to embarrass you as much as I can." Sophia reasoned.

"If Oliver wasn't holding me hostage right now, I would've punched you." Kayden says, gesturing to the iron hold I have on her, what? I don't want her to break anymore body parts.

"No you wouldn't." Isabella muttered.

"No I wouldn't." Kayden smiled, dork.

"Can I draw flowers on your cast, Kay?" Isabella asked.

"Sure, babe." Kayden pet her head and Isabella swatted her hands away.

Suddenly, the front door was slammed open and a woman, around my age, stood there, holding hands with two kids.

"You've been away for three years, Kayden Cassia Black, and I get told  that your back because of my mother, explain yourself." She said.

"Aria!" Kayden exclaimed and wiggled out of my hold while simultaneously trying not to accidentally kick Isabella in the face, and running towards the woman, with the cast and all, and flung herself at her, pulling her in to a tight hug.

"I missed you kiddo." Aria, who I now recognize as Kayden and Noah's cousin, who looks exactly like Kayden just with blue eyes, let go of the little kids' hands and hugged Kayden back.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you," Kayden's voice sounds like she's tearing up.

"No, don't cry, if you cry I cry, remember?" Aria tightened her hold, Aria and Kayden used to be really close before Kayden moved.