Chapter 25: boyfriend and girlfriend.

I am currently sitting on Oliver's lap while he is sitting on his bed, and I'm staring at Oliver's beautiful face

I am currently sitting on Oliver's lap while he is sitting on his bed, and I'm staring at Oliver's beautiful face. He has the broadest smile I've ever seen. Literally, he's a smiling work of art.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, tucking a stray hair behind my ear.

"You." I answered honestly.

"Funny, cause I'm thinking about you." He pecked my lips. I love this.

"I have an idea." I smiled.

"What?" He asked.

"Let's go on a walk." I stated and climbed off his lap.

"No why?" He whined.

"Because I need to walk a little, all I done today was pass my driving test, stare at my phone, drive here and kiss you, I need some physical activity." I tried pulling him up, only resulting in him pulling me back down onto him.

"I have some physical activities in mind." He smirked. Dirty minded bitch.

I made a disgusted face.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" He tried hiding the amused faces that was starting to crawl on his face.

"Nothing, now come on." I successfully managed to pull him up.

I also managed to pulled him out of his room after he grabbed his phone.

"Are you trying to head to the library?" Oliver asked and tugged my hand so that I stop walking and face him.

"Yes," I nodded.

A teasing smirk grew on his face, "It's on the other side of the school, Smalls, and it's also closed." He taunted.

"Fuck off," I pulled him, again, "what time is it, anyway?" I asked.

"Eleven." He answered after checking his phone. "Do we really have to go on a walk?" Oliver whined like an oversized child.

"Yes, we do." I stated.

"We couldn't have just stayed in and pretend to watch a movie while we cuddle?" He tugged at my hand again.

"That does sound tempting, but I was starting to get jittery, so walk it is." I stated.

"You know, you're kind of perfect." Oliver randomly stated and tugged at my hand again, making me stop and turn to him.

"No I'm not, I just love you." I smiled up at him.

Oliver came closer to me, bent down and kissed me.

I love him.

"Say that again, please." He whispered against my lips.

"I love you." I kissed him again.

"I love you." He whispered back.

"You know what? Maybe staying in is the right idea." I smiled.

"Nope, we're going on that walk." Oliver teasingly smiled at me and grabbed my hand, he started walking again.

"You just love to annoy me, do you?" I frowned.

"Me? Never." He kissed my temple.

Oliver led me over to a bench after a couple of minutes of walking and we sat down.

"You know, I had a whole plan for when I came back home for the holidays." Oliver randomly stated, he snaked his arm around my shoulders and pulled me to him.

"Plan for what?" I ask while looking up at him.

"To ask you to be my girlfriend." He stated and leaned down a little.

Holy shit.

"For real?" I ask, surprise rushing through me, along with some steaks of love.

"Yes," he whispered and leaned down a bit more, making my breath hitch, "but I don't think I can wait, Kayden Cassia, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

Holy shit, can someone slap me please? Just to make sure that I'm not hallucinating.

"Kayden?" Oliver faltered a little after I didn't answer him.

"Yes." I state and nod, vigorously. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" I ask, I'm literally the dumbest person I know.

"Of course I would." He laughs and bends down even more, so that our lips are touching.

Oliver fucking Collins is my boyfriend.

                                ☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

Hey, hi, hello.

How are you?

Well this chapter is kinda cute, don't you think?

I don't have anything more to say so goodbye my lovelies.

QOTC☟︎

K, love you, muah

K, love you, muah.