8》"Fifty Shades Of Us"

~While reading this, listening to romantic songs, and make sure you're alone! It might.. set you in the mood~

"Baby, I really liked the movie, what about you?" Justin asked you, as the both of you got into your house. You guys were just back from seeing 'Fifty Shades Of Grey', the steamiest, raunchiest, and sexiest book ever written, that was turned into a movie. During the whole time, Justin never took his eyes off the screen. Your hands were in his, and he was using it as his stress-ball, squeezing every time he got excited. The movie had Justin's undivided attention, with his eyes so focused on the screen. Ask him anything from the movie, and he can answer it without thinking. 

"Obviously Justin, you are supposed to like it!" You said, giggling at the end while putting your hair up in a bun, after changing into some t-shirt and shorts. 

"Really babe, I've got more perverted since the day I met you." He said proudly while throwing his shirt away in the laundry, leaving him in his boxers.. only. You softly laughed as he took you in his warm embrace. 

"You know Jay.. I don't know how being cuffed and blindfolded and tied up is more like torture.." You said, as you stroked his neck with your freshly colored nails. 

He took a deep breath, inhaling your scent from the crook of your neck as his hands slowly tightened their grip around your waist. He pushed himself closer and closer to you, until both of your bodies were sealed together. Taking your hips into his hands, he slammed you against the wall nearby. Immediately after he heard you wince, his hands began to massage your sides softly, but well enough to feel good.

"I can't explain, but I can show you. Yeah baby?" He inquired, to make sure you were comfortable with the upcoming hardcore things that he was planning to do to you. 

"Yeah.." You breathed out, earning a throaty chuckle from him.

"Well then, I'll start now." He said, his lips touching the sides of your ear gently, as his voice rang into your ears as smooth as butter. 

Without thinking for another second, his lips crashed into yours roughly. He bit down on your lower lip and then sucked it in his. You hormones were in a rage, and he didn't do anything to make it better. As the kiss got more intense, the need was growing more and more by the second at your centre. The whole world for you, was getting all hot and dizzying. 

Kissing you hungrily but breathlessly, he managed to peel off the thin t-shirt you wore. He pulled away for a fraction of a second, to throw it off and returned to kissing you with all the force he could offer. With you pulling on the ends of his hair, it motivated him to keep going on with just the foreplay that could crash his world. 

He then took a strong grip on his self-control, despite all the temptations you were causing him. He was half-crazy already, just kissing you and getting you pampered for the main event tonight. His arms swiftly hooked under your hips, and with the blink of an eye you no longer felt your feet in contact with the ground. 

He dropped you on the bed, remembering to reach back and unhook the fabric that covered your chest before he decided to hunt and come back with a dangling pair of metal holders that we call handcuffs. Pushing you on the bed, he slid off the straps of the stitched fabric that covered your chest, and threw it away without a care.

He took both your wrists, and kissed them before locking them to the two sides of the headboard. He was going insane, just at the sight of you cuffed to his bed yearning for his touch, his love and everything he had to offer. 

He walked towards your side, as he kept the eye-contact unbroken. That itself, seemed to have quite an energy that drove him to the conclusion that he's going to use this one opportunity to satisfy and make all his own dreams come true. He shrugged it off when he thought he was just Selfish. But he's not. It's going to be an immense amount of pleasure he'll give you, and take from you. And that does not make him a selfish person.