1》"Jerk?"

High school, oh god. Why is it so difficult? Damn it. You're kind of relieved knowing that there's only about a month to go to get out of this school. Well, let me tell you, more about yourself! You're not the popular girl. But you're not a nerd, either. You're just an ordinary, but good-looking girl, who's got her own best friend, and a somewhat-okay-life. There are a few boys who want to see what you're like in bed, but you've never spoken to them at all. One main person to mention, is Justin Bieber, the hottest and sexiest guy in the whole school. Girls throw themselves on him everyday. That guy has everything.. Money, Looks that could kill, and swag. But, he's also the baddest ass in the school. Duh, it's obvious. 

You took your books and walked into the last class for the day. "Finally, last period!" You cheered, to your best friend- Y/BF/N. "What's so special today that you can't wait to go home?" She asked you, furrowing her eyebrows together. Just then, Justin, that guy I've been talking about took his seat behind you. Oh great. "I don't know, I just wanna go home, I'm kind of tired." You said, not knowing why you had the urge to run home. The last class was English, and it was boring as crap. But just before the class got over, the teacher gave you an assignment. She wanted you guys to write a science fiction story in about 1000 words, and wanted it tomorrow, no way! She chose teams in twos, which was kind of like a pattern, where the first person sitting, is paired with the one behind him or her. You were thinking Y/BF/N would be your pair, because she sat in front of you, but no. You got paired with Justin, instead. 

"No.." You muttered. He was surprised at your words, because every girl out there wants him and you don't even want to do an assignment with him. As soon as the bell rang, you grabbed your books and ran out of the classroom, to your locker. You thought of doing the assignment yourself, or make up some lame excuses tomorrow, because you didn't want to even talk to him. 

"Hey Beautiful.." Someone said, as they wrapped their arms around your waist. You pushed away their hands, and said "Let go!"  as they kept holding you tightly. You turned and your eyes widened at the sight of that face, Justin. "Chill babe, its me.." He said to you. "What do you mean 'chill babe' I don't even know you." You said to him in annoyance. "Fine then, I'm Justin.." He answered. "I don't even care.." You said, trying to get out of his iron grip. "You should baby, you will be screaming that tonight." He said, slamming you against the cold lockers. You could feel the heat from his sexy self radiating through you. The tension between the two of you, was such a distraction. 

"Yeah right. What a jerk!" You said to his face. His eyes were locked with yours, and he kept biting on his lips and licked them every now and then. "Jerk, huh?" He said, leaning his head close to yours, like he's going to kiss you. "Let me show you what jerks do.." He said, pressing his body against yours hard enough for you to feel his everything. You were getting hot and bothered by the second, due to his actions. His perfectly styled hair touched your jawline, and his pink plump lips placed a chaste kiss somewhere under your ear, making you gasp in surprise. Your loud gasp sounded like a moan to him, and he smirked as he said "Give me your address, babygirl." You didn't have a choice, so you gave it to him in a piece of paper, along with your number for directions. "See you at 5:00, babe." He said. 'Babe' huh? He pretty much 'Babe's every girl, so its not something special. *Sigh*

"I saw that, y/n!" Your bff said to you, as he walked away from you, winking at her. "Uh huh.." you said. "You have been warned.. He's not sweet as he seems.." She said. Wait what, sweet? Did she just call him sweet? Really, whatever he did to you, was that sweet? No way. "Sweet? Really Y/BF/N?" You asked her. "Well, that's very sweet compared to all the other incidents that has ever been recorded in the perverted minds of all the teens in this school!" She said, and joked. "I don't even like him, duh." You said, to her. "That's how it starts, Y/n." She said. "Whatever, lets change the subject, I'm sick of him." You said, as you thought 'I will never fall for this jerk.'