✖Justin Bieber Dirty One Shots✖

Hey Y/n,

Important: It's obvious you're a ♥Belieber, and you like reading imagines that's why you're here, right? Exactly. So, this book is going to be full of dirty imagines/one shots that you're going to enjoy reading and fantasizing. Remember, if you're under 13, then you're reading some inappropriate stuff for your age. Come back when you're 13 or above please! 

Requests: Requests are open! ;) I take all requests! Send me your requests only via inbox messages, and do not comment them. Also, remember to type 'Request for JBDOS' (Justin Bieber Dirty One Shots) because I have another imagines book going on! Thank you. xoxo. 

You might also Like: If you didn't know I'm writing another book full of Justin Bieber Imagines, which you can find on my profile page, in 'My Works'. Trust me, it'll be good, that book has a good number of beautiful fans like you! If you like reading Love stories, then check out '2 States' too! If you're fond of Jason McCann stories, then try reading 'Three Hearts'! 

If You Likie: (Say: Lie-key) If you like the stories in this book, then remember to VOTE! COMMENT! And SHARE! 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Lol, I know I'm so obsessed with these hearts! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥