7》"Trance" (For Maleesha)

"Don't call me that Maleesha, did you even hear yourself?!" Justin yelled at you, with his eye brows furrowed together.

"I did! And I'm right! So shut the fuck up!" You snapped at him, when he pulled on your last straw. 

"Why do you act like a bit** all the fucking time!?" He yelled, clenching his jaws.

"Well, that's how di**s like you should get treated!" You yelled, and tried walking out of the bedroom. 

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?!" He asked, following you hurriedly out of the room.

"Somewhere you wouldn't be!" You said in frustration, and grabbed a suitcase to pack your clothes. 

"Wh-what do you mean?" He asked, as his face softened.

"I mean this is over! This shitty relationship is fucking over Justin! You go your way and I'll go mine from this minute." You said, wiping your tears that continued flowing down your cheeks as you packed your clothes.

"No no, Maleesha! We were just a-arguing baby, you can't do this!" He said, grabbing your suitcase.

"Oh, so I'm not a 'Bit**' and a 'baby' now?! You're crazy!" You said, and tried grabbing your suitcase from his tight grasp.

"Yes. Crazy about you." He said, and let the suitcase fall down to the floor. He was clueless of what to do to stop you, and started getting lost in a deep thought of how much you both have ruined the relationship. You used the chance, and grabbed the suitcase as you ran to the door of his house. When you walked out the door, he snapped back to reality and ran behind you, down the stairs.

"Don't you dare put your fucking foot out the door Maleesha! Don't even think of that!" He yelled, as he hurried down to you.

"Oh really? This is no big deal, when I've handled YOU!" You said, emphasizing on the 'You', referring to how much trouble he caused. 

You twisted the knob of the door, and before you could open it, you were pushed and slammed against the door. You felt pain sting your back, along with the suitcase being ripped out of your hands. You furrowed your eyebrows together, and the anger in you radiated on Justin. You raised your hand, not to slap him or his face, but to push him away. You laid your hands on his chest, and started pushing him with all the strength you had in you. He chuckled sadly, and grabbed your wrists. He placed them beside the either sides of your head, and started pressing himself onto your body. You could feel his chest against yours, raising and falling quickly in pace with yours. 

"Get off of me! Let me go you idiot!" You yelled at his face, as anger fumed in you.

"I won't. I can't let you slip away so easily, baby girl." He said, and laid his forehead against yours, brushing his nose with yours. You turned your face, and looked away as you scoffed. 

"Why do we do this baby? Why can't we just quit fighting?" He said, and stared into your eyes even though you didn't look at his. You started squirming and wriggling your wrists as he started smashing you against the door. You hesitated to breathe the same air as him, and never answered.

"I promise I'll try not to make you mad or upset. And I also expect you to do the same. I can't fight with you baby, I just can't.." He continued, as his fingers started massaging your wrists as he held them under his grasp. 

"Its not my fault you won't stop acting like a jerk! It's not like I want to fight with you either, Justin. I'm tired of this and that's why I think we need to end this." You whispered, letting one lonely tear slip out of your eye. 

"I can't let you go Maleesha.. I can't. Just because I fight with you.. Doesn't mean that I don't," He said, and turned your face to meet his.

"Love you." He said, and slammed your body against the door once again to emphasize his feeling of 'love' for you.