4》"King Bed With A Queen" (For Zakeyah)

"Where are we going baby, tell me please?" you asked Justin, for the millionth time. "I told you, It's a surprise, babe. Wait for it." He said, and chuckled. "Ugh" you breathed out, and looked out the window from the fast-moving car. You and Justin, just got married an hour back. You asked him a million times already where he was taking you. He wouldn't breathe a word about it. He didn't even give you the time to change out of your wedding dress, and he was in his suit too.

You could see nothing but darkness outside the window. Ofcourse, it's about 6:00 in the evening and it's dark already. The car suddenly pulled into a huge place, fully lit up with lights, and the noise of engine were really disturbing. That's when you knew, you both were at the airport. As soon as the car stopped, Justin dragged you out of the car and rushed into the airport. "Justin, are we really going to fly in a plane in this?" You asked, pointing to both of your inappropriate outfits for the flight journey. "No worries, we're going in a private Jet. So, relax sweetheart." Was all he said, before he and you were escorted into the plane, without much security checking and all those. 

"Justin?" You asked him. "Yes Zakeyah baby?" He said, looking at your face. "It's Mrs. Zakeyah Bieber, mister. I wanted to tell you that I love you though." You said, smacking his arm. "Oh sorry Mrs.Bieber, and Oh I love you too." He said, pulling you onto his lap for a kiss. "I can't wait to peel this off of you baby. It's pretty because you're wearing it." He said in your ears. "Yeah right." You joked, and got off of him, leaving his lips pouting. You wore the seat-belt, and held his hands waiting to take-off. 

It had been 2 hours of flying, and you knew you guys were about to land. But you had no clue of where you both were. As soon as the plane landed, he once again, dragged you out of the jet, and into the airport. You read the sign 'Welcome To Bahamas' and you gasped. "Oh my god, Justin! The freaking Bahamas!?" You squealed, and he nodded. "Yep. Bahamas, aka Honeymoon paradise." He said, and you both walked out of the airport, into a car. 

You were so excited, and it seemed so unreal. The car stopped in front of beautiful resort, along the coast of the beach. You both got off, and checked into the resort. Justin already made arrangements for clothes for the two of you. You grabbed the key, and opened the door to the beautiful villa that Justin had booked for a week, of honeymoon. "It's so perfect!" You exclaimed, observing every single detail of the spacious rooms, and a view of the beach. There was a pool on the balcony, too. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore was so relaxing. You stood in front of the ocean, standing on the balcony, with Justin behind you. 

"Do you like it babe?" He asked you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Like it? I love it Justin! I never expected to be here!" You giggled like a child. "Its because I love you, and I plan on showing it everyday. Which starts from today.." He said, and planted kisses on your neck. "I love you so much Justin, sometimes I get crazy not knowing how to show you." You said, and turned to face him. His eyes simply stared into yours, and you saw love, mixed with a tint of lust in them. "I'm happy you feel that way. Because I do too. You can show me all your love, but let me go first, yeah?" He said, and you nodded. 

His hands cupped your face, and his lips touched yours. You felt sparks, and had a burning desire in you. Butterflies were flying, just like aways, making you feel dizzy and weak. His tongue gracefully danced inside your mouth, while he removed one of his hands from your face, and placed it on your waist, pulling you close to him. You giggled, and wrapped your arms around his neck, pushing his body against yours. He cocked his head to the side, and continued kissing you as he swiftly picked you up and rushed into the master bedroom, where the king sized bed was. 

"What's a king bed, without a queen?" He sang softly, as he laid you down. He hovered above your figure, and started kissing your neck. His skin which was on yours, was burning hot. The room was starting to get humid, and he kissed the tender skin on your neck with so much love. He nibbled on the hot flesh, then sucked it to soothe the pain. You held his head onto you, as he continued kissing your neck. "Do I finally get to take this off of you, baby?" He asked, in a persuading tone. "Yep." You answered, and got up from the bed. He hugged you tightly, and slipped his hands behind you. As he continued kissing you neck, his hand found the zipper, and dragged it all the way down. He lifted his head from your neck, and started pulling the dress down. He held your hand as you got out of the big, fluffy white wedding gown that you adored alot.