6》"Tit for Tat" (For Shaleen)

"Yeah! I don't mind, no no. It's absolutely fine. Yeah? Tomorrow? That's cool. Yep. Thanks! Bye!" You said to the producer on the phone. A few days back, you saw Justin's new Calvin Klein advertisement where the scenes were a little (Just a little) steamy. He was shirtless, and his boxers were visible. Well, that's what they paid him for. This girl in the ad had her hands all over him, and you were fuming with wide eyes. He pulls her to him by her shirt, and they almost kissed. To make this whole 'steamy' situation better, the whole commercial was in black and white.

Justin is your boyfriend of 2 years, and you obviously love him to death. You were so angry after seeing that commercial, you were in for a little adventure. Yep. That's when you thought of sweet revenge. How dare he tease you like that? If he's going to tease you like this, he'll get teased a million times more. That poor little boy doesn't know what's trouble he's gotten into. 

After the shoot: 

You successfully finished the shoot, and you were satisfied with it. It was much more sexier and steamier than what Justin's ad had. You yourself couldn't believe how bold you acted for that perfume commercial. Nobody's going to believe what they'll see. 

Your co-star was a super-duper hot guy and it just made everything better. From kissing your neck, to throwing your shirt off, throwing you on the bed, digging his nails into your hips, you clutching the sheets, arching your back, slamming you against the door, you jumping and wrapping your legs around the guy's torso, your feet rubbing against the bed covers, your toes curling, your fingers scratching his back, rolling around, the guy running his hands over your thigh, sweat running down his back, and at last, for the banging finish- you falling on the bed, catching your breath, while smirking evilly with your hair messed up. The whole commercial was backed up with sexy music, and anybody who sees that will get in the mood. 

You were appreciating yourself for the successful plan, when you heard your doorbell go crazy. The person ringing it had no patience, and kept pressing the button over and over again, it annoyed you to the core. Your eyes nearly popped out of your head when you saw who it was.

Justin.

The guy who teased you and made you so mad.

The only guy who had you go jealous and crazy.

The guy you were madly in love with.

"Hey Calvin Klein model!" You teased him, and he rolled his eyes. "Yeah Shaleen, can I come in?" He asked, pushing you inside the house while he moved towards you. He closed the door as he pressed a kiss to your lips, and walked to the couch. You followed him and sat next to him, but not close enough to touch him. 

After some 15 minutes of asking basic questions, and passing silly comments, you suggested that you both watch TV for sometime. He nodded and you smirked, knowing that they repeat your ad day and night, again and again like its the only commercial.

"I'll get some Sprite. Yeah?" you asked him, and walked to the fridge. When you got the Sprite cans out for the two of you, you heard the background music of your commercial. You wanted to jump and scream, knowing that he's sitting right there watching you do all those things typically every guy wants his girl to do. 

You walked to him, and sat next to him, giving his Sprite can. His eyes were glued to the TV screen, and his lips were parted. His eyeballs moved with every move you made on screen, and he wasn't really enjoying the commercial. 

"Hey! Snap out of it!" You said, and he grabbed the Sprite from your hand. 

"This would be the millionth time I'm seeing that fucking commercial." He snapped, and opened his can, letting a little bit of the fizz out.