3》"Dr.Bieber?" Part I

"Oh" you groaned, dragging the 'O' while rubbing you temples to soothe the bone crushing headache you had. You and your best friend, were at your house, trying to watch a movie. You couldn't help but groan as your headache was really pissing you off. Your forehead was hot, and you knew you were having a fever. You immediately got up to get some medicines, but instead you had to run to the bathroom, because you were going to throw up. You heard your best friend yell your name, but you couldn't answer. You threw up everything you ate, and your chest was hurting from vomiting. 

"Jesus, Y/n are you okay?" You heard your friend ask you, while she rubbed your back. "No, Y/f/n, I don't feel so good." You said, sitting down on the couch. "Shall I take you to the doctor? You seem sick enough to visit one y/n." She said, referring to those lame excuses you used to make up for not seeing the doctor. "Okay, call Dr.Morrison" You said, and pointed to your phone. She nodded and dialed him. She put it on loudspeaker so you could listen to what he says. 

Y/f/n: Hello Dr.Morrison, this is Y/n's friend here.

Dr.Morrison: Yes, what is it?

Y/f/n: She's not well, She's been having a bad head ache, and she just threw up. She's having a fever too.

Dr.Morrison: Oh, alright. Well, she's having clinical symptoms, so it must be the flu. Yet, I think its safe for her to see the doctor.

Y/f/n: Would you be available to see her Dr.Morrison?

Dr.Morrison: Actually I've moved from the regular clinic that Y/n comes to, but my student works there. He'll take care of her, I'll call him and tell him if you want. 

"No" you nodded, and gestured. She nodded "No" and replied to him.

Y/f/n: Yes sure, please.

Dr.Morrison: I'll book an appointment for 5:00 PM then? 

Y/f/n: Yes doctor. Thank you so much for your help.

Dr.Morrison: No problem, make sure she gets there. 

- - - - - - - End of Phone call - - - - - - -

"Y/n, it's 4:35 PM already we gotta leave. Get ready." She said, and you nodded. You went into your room, and found some ordinary pair of jeans, and a white t-shirt which had a big black mustache symbol on it. You wore it, and tied your hair up in a bun. You're supposed to look sick if you're sick right? 

You slipped on some black converse, and left the house with your friend to the doctor's place. You were closing your eyes throughout the drive, and when you reached, she got down. "Come on, let's go." She said, and you hesitantly walked out, and into the clinic. Eww. The atmosphere there is so bad. The smell of hospital is revolting. 

Your friend went over to the reception and gave her your details. You sat on the chairs, and waited for your friend to return. She smiled at the receptionist, and came back to you. She said "Dr.Bieber, in a few minutes." to you, signalling that your doctor for today would be someone smelling old, and wrinkled or bald called "Dr.Bieber". You smiled at her, and said "Thank you so much. I'm so lucky to have you, Y/f/n." She smiled, and answered "Same here Y/n. You're my true friend." Just then, this "Dr.Bieber" had ruined the 'friendship' moment by yelling "Ms.Y/n Y/l/n?" popping his head out the door. You didn't see his face, but you noticed his head out the door. You immediately got up, and walked into the room, while your friend waited for you to return. 

"Hello Ms.Y/n, how are you today? I'm Dr.Bieber." He said, taking off the mask that covered his face. You were thinking, 'why would I come to you if I was feeling fine?' but shrugged it off, when you noticed his angel like face. He wasn't bald. He wasn't wrinkled. He wasn't old either. He must be about 1 or 2 years elder to you. He smelled amazing, too. His eyes were honey brown and it perfectly matched his newly dyed blonde hair. He was looking way too handsome for a doctor. He must've been a model. Or some singer, because his voice is so smooth and sexy. "I'm-I'm uh, sick. That's why I'm here." You said, awkwardly, making him chuckle. He sat down on his chair, and you saw his name board 'Dr.Bieber' written in black letters, on a gold-plated name board.