5》"Christmas Eve"

**My Christmas present to you, my dear Y/n.**

You yawned as you tried to stretch your arms, but you couldn't because Justin's strong arms were around yours holding you tight. You saw the snow outside, and then it struck. "OH MY GOD IT'S CHRISTMAS!" You cheered, as you shook Justin as hard as you could to wake him up. "Justin, it's Christmas wake up babe!" You yelled, shaking him. The funny thing is, he was holding you so tight you also couldn't get out to get dressed. "Justin!?" You said loudly, into his ears. He still didn't say anything, or move a muscle. "Justin, I'm naked!" You screamed, gripping onto his hands. "What?" He immediately snapped his head up, and sat up. "Pervert." You breathed out, and his eyes widened. He pinned you down, and hovered above you. "What'd you say babe?" He asked you, smirking. You said "Nothing." and grinned at him. "Oh, okay. This perv loves you though." He said, and rolled back to his side, snuggling under the blankets. 

"Merry Christmas, baby." You said near his ears, trying to hug him. "Merry Christmas to you too my princess." He said, and leaned in to kiss you. "Nuh uh Bieber, no dirty kisses. Let me shower, and then we can kiss all you want." You said, as you wriggled away from his grip and headed into the bathroom with the clothes you had set on the dressing table yesterday night for today. "Make it quick Y/n." He groaned, and rolled around on the bed. "Use the other bathroom, and get ready Justin!" You yelled from the bathroom, and he nodded "Yes ma'am!" as he walked away. 

You stepped out of the shower, and it was like Antarctica. 'So fucking cold' you thought to yourself, and straightened the cute sweater that Justin bought you. You walked out of the room, and found him perfectly dressed up just like how you did. Beanies.. Scarves.. Christmas patterned clothes. Perfecto. 

"Hello, Beautiful." He said, as he hurriedly pulled you to him by your waist. "Now, can I have my morning kiss and hug?" He said, like a little child. "Yep." You giggled and answered him. He leaned in, and kissed your lips sweetly. His hands were around your waist holding you up against him, and your arms were around his neck as he kissed you with love. He then pulled away for air, and you hugged him tight. He buried his face onto your neck, and held you even tighter. It was so warm, because outside it was as cold as the antarctic ocean. You both pulled away, and the day just began.

You both gave each other some beautiful presents, distributed gifts to the kids around the neighbourhood, visited your family for lunch and came back home by 4:00 in the evening. You were feeling bored like hell, and especially when it's Christmas. "I'm so damn bored." You said, not feeling tired after all the things you've done, and the things you had to do tonight. "Me too." Justin said, as he scooted closer to you on the couch, warm by the fire. 

"Wanna build a snowman then go for dinner yeah?" He said, breathing warm air onto your neck. "Yeah." you answered, enjoying the warmth he's giving you. He entwined his hands with yours, and you both walked out of the house, coming into the sight of nothing but snow everywhere. "Let's start our project, babe." He said, dragging you to the snow piles. You giggled and touched the snow with your hands. "Ooooh" you whined, dragging the 'O'. "What babe?" He asked you, still gathering snow to build the base of the snowman. "Nothing" you said, and he shrugged it off. He started building the base, and you just sat there watching him. "Babe, I thought we were supposed to build it together?" He said, eyeing you. "Yup." You said, and got up to help him.

"Y/n, wait I need a break." He said, and sat down beside you, pushing you down. "Whoaaaaaa" you yelped, playfully. "We'll go for a movie, then dinner, then to a Christmas party Okay babe?" He asked you, gathering snow and making a small ball out of it. "Wow. Sure, but is tonight enough for that though?" You joked, and he stood up. "Catch me!" He yelled, before he threw an extremely cold snowball at you. "Ouch! I'll get you back!" You yelled, making a snowball to throw at him. "We'll see." He said playfully, and shook his back at you, smirking. "Biebs?!" You screamed, and he turned back. "Gotcha!" You yelled, and threw it at him. "Oh shit!" You heard him groaning behind you, and you started panicking. "Oh my gosh, Justin I'm so sorry!" You said, kneeling down next to him.