3》"Dr Bieber?" Part II

"I'd like to see more of this.." He said, putting his hand on your back, where he put the injection. He smirked, as he went back to kissing you, making you feel dizzy. His hands were on your back, while yours were around his neck, pulling him closer to you. You could feel his abs through his shirt, and you couldn't wait to see all of it. Once again, you weren't those pervy girls, but this guy seemed to have that effect on you. 

His hands slowly moved to the hem of your shirt, and tugged at it. You immediately put your hands up, and let him take it off of you. He pulled away for air, and you used that time to pull it off of him. "Wow. Somebody is excited." He said, and smirked. "You talk too much, Dr.Bieber." you said, and kissed his lips with just as much force. He smiled, and looped his fingers around your shorts, and pulled them down with one swift motion. You were kissing him with so much passion, and concentration, you didn't let him take the shorts off of you. "Knees up, baby girl." He said, after he pulled away from the kiss. You pushed your knees up, and he threw your shorts. You stopped him from kissing you, because you wanted to take off his pants. You were fumbling with his belt, neither taking it off patiently, nor letting him do it himself. 

"Wait, wait, babe!" He said, and laughed at your cuteness. He took of his belt himself, and pulled off his pants, leaving him in his boxers. "Happy?" He asked you, hovering over you. You nodded 'Yes' and couldn't help blushing. He attacked your neck with sweet little kisses, tickling you. His warm skin was on yours, and you were smiling at how all your dreams were coming true. 

He kissed a trail full of little sweet, and wet kisses from your collar, to your chest. "I'm gonna take this off, beautiful." He whispered, and slipped his hands behind you, unclasping it. He smirked, pulling it off of you. You watched his eyes observe all of you, and you felt nervous. What if he doesn't like the way you look? You immediately put your arms around your chest. "You don't have to hide that sweetheart, You're perfecto." He said, pulling your arms from your chest, as you giggled. 

He kissed your chest, and kissed the mounds with so much care, and love. He closed his eyes, and palmed one of them, while the other was getting an intense kiss from his lips. He took it inbetween his teeth, gently nibbling on the tender skin, before running his tongue over it to soothe the little pain it causes. He didn't move on to the next one, until he made sure he kissed every inch of it. Your hands were in his hair, tugging on it everytime the feeling was too good. He switched to the other mound, kissing this now, and palming the other. He kissed it with all the love he had to give, and took care of it. He rubbed his cheeks against it, making you giggle. 

He moved down, slowly tensing you up second after second, knowing that he'd see all of you now. And you've never done it ever before, so you don't even know how it'll feel. 'He's probably gonna hate me after this.' You said to yourself and closed your eyes in fear. He nose was brushing against your stomach, and his index finger was pulling the waistband of your panties. He smoothly brought it down, and scrunched it in his hands before he threw it off with the rest of the clothes. 

"Babe wake up" He said, shaking you. "I'm not sleeping, silly." you said, and giggled. "You looked like that though. Don't close your eyes." He said, and you didn't know how to explain to him that you were afraid. "Raaaaawr" He made a sound, like a dinosaur, pretending to bite your centre. "Very funny, hahaha. I can't stop laughing." You said, and fake-laughed. He chuckled, and kissed your inner thighs. His kisses were all wet, and moved until they reached your core. "Muaaaah" He said, and kissed your hot, wet core. "Oh gosh" you gasped, and breathed out. You never knew that's how it felt. It was all new, and it felt good. So good. 

His tongue separated the folds of your core, and found their place inside you. His warm tongue, was carressing your walls, and his hot breath which was being blown into you while he panted, drove you insane and over the edge. "Justin-" you breathed out, holding the pillows above you, squirming underneath him. You kept bucking your hips up, so he put his hand on your stomach, holding you down, by rubbing your sides or simply drawing patterns on your belly. You were feeling so good, you didn't know what to do.