9》"Fifty Shades Of Us" Part II

"I love you, and I loved frustrating you baby." He said, and grinned widely.

"Well, I love you too and I too will love frustrating you.. baby." You said, and got on top of him.

"Huh?" was all he could say before you crashed your lips to his, to show what you could do.

You cupped his face in your hands, as your lips perfectly captured his, fighting for dominance. And just like once in a blue moon, you won. At least he let you to. Your tongue softly danced inside his mouth, touching everything on its way. He was too focused on the kiss that he did not notice one of your hands grabbing the handcuffs.

When he heard the metal clink, his eyes fluttered open and you wasted no time in using all your strength to get both his hands cuffed, to the bed.

"Babe?" He whispered breathlessly and looked up at you innocently, while struggling to get out of the cuffs.

"Don't- say- another- word baby." You whispered softly and seductively into his ears, while stroking his cheek with your index finger. Just hearing your voice, made him close his eyes and whimper under your touch.

When you moved away from him, he opened his eyes looking at your bare self and licked his lips, something he always does when you both make love. His eyes turned a darker shade, as he found yours.

You covered yourself with the sheets, and grabbed a scarf from your wardrobe. He watched your every move, and when you came back with the scarf, he knew that he was about to get blindfolded.

You tied the blindfold to his eyes without touching him, and he leaned forward to feel your skin. But you backed away, and sat on his knees.

"I'm gonna unwrap these sheets from myself, Justin." You whispered, and pulled the sheets off of your body, leaving you bare all over again.

Hearing the sheets settle on the floor, he whispered "Baby, I want to see you..".

"Nuh uh uh!" You sang, as your fingers traced his chiseled chest. You kissed and softly massaged his chest, making him breathe deeply as you started moving down. He tried his best not to whimper, but he was whimpering and writhing under your touch uncontrollably. You smiled to yourself knowing how much control you had over him, and how he felt.

When you pulled the covers off of his lower half, you gasped finding his member incredibly and painfully hard.

You placed your hands on his thighs. You started squeezing and rubbing his thighs, making him squirm not knowing when you'd finally touch him. It was already past 10 minutes when you weren't yet going down there, and he lost his patience.

"Baby..." He breathed out, as his hands tried getting out of the cuffs.

"Mmm?" You responded, smirking.

"Do something.. baby.." He blurted, sighing loudly.

"What do you want me to do?" You asked as though you didn't know.

"Baby you know what I want.." He said, biting his lips out of anticipation.

"Unfortunately I don't, Justin. Tell me." You answered smartly. Come on! He's always the one who makes you want him and go crazy. It's time things changed for a while.

"Babe! Touch me!" He blurted while bucking his hips.

"Where?" You asked, fighting back a fit of giggles after watching him lose his cool.

"There babe! In between my.." He started, but you shushed him before he could complete his sentence.

"Right here?" You asked, touching his member lightly with your index finger. He squirmed as soon as he felt your newly polished nail poke his length.