2》"Love You Harder"

"I'm sorry Y/n and Justin, it appears to be negative." Your doctor told you, and Justin, your husband. You both have been trying for a baby for a long time, and its just not happening. Today morning you took a pregnancy test that showed postive, and when you checked with the doctor, she said it wasn't true. "No." You whispered, breaking down in front of the doctor itself. Justin held your hand tightly, and said "Ssh, Y/n it's okay baby, don't cry." You didn't bother stopping, and you said "No Justin, it's the 3rd time!" and you sobbed harder. The doctor said "It's okay Y/n, you both are young. Its never too late to try again." and Justin nodded his head. You pretended to be fine, and stopped crying.

It was 6:00 in the evening, and you both were back home. You didn't speak a word, and changed your clothes. You went into the kitchen, and started cooking dinner for the both of you. Justin was upset that you were upset. He silently sat on the couch, thinking of what to do, simply having the TV run in the background. By the time you were done, he was hungry already. You plated the food, and gave it to him. You both finished your dinner and you still didn't talk. 

You both were sitting on the couch, far away from each other. You weren't in a fight, but you both were upset about the test. "Baby.." Justin started, as he got up and sat closer to you. He wrapped his arms around you and you hid your face in his neck. You started sobbing, and crying without even having him talk to you about it. He rubbed his hands on your back, and said "Ssh, Y/n baby, don't cry. It's okay." You knew it wasn't okay. He knew that too. "No Justin! It's not! I think I have a problem. Its not happening! I'm ruining your life!" You said, and cried into his chest. "Y/n no. Maybe I didn't work hard. Maybe I didn't love you hard enough. We'll try again baby. I'll love you harder, I promise. And don't tell me you're ruining my life. You are my life. Don't say that ever again babe." He whispered near your ear, holding you tight against him. "Do you think it'll really work?" You asked him, with a little hope. "It will baby." He said, and kissed your lips sweetly. "Do you wanna start now?" He asked you, looking into your eyes. "Yep." you said, and locked your lips with his. 

He kissed you, sweetly and passionately while you wrapped your legs around his waist so that he could take you upstairs, to the bedroom. As soon as you were secure around him, he lifted you up and walked into the room, without breaking the passion-filled kiss. He shut the door with his left foot, and placed you on the bed. He took a second to take off his shirt, and trousers, leaving him in his boxers. 

He once again locked lips with you. His tongue was begging for entrance, and you gave in. He shoved his tongue inside your mouth, while his hands were tugging at your top. His tongue was carressing yours, giving you butterflies at the pit of your stomach. You were getting weaker, and vulnerable to him by the minute. Since you were enjoying the sweet kissing of his, you never bothered to let him take off your top. He pulled away from the kiss, and whispered "Put your hands up babe." in a low, raspy voice that triggered shocks straight to your yearning centre. 

You immediately put your hands up in the air, letting him peel off your top. He smirked and inched closer to your face. You closed your eyes, and waited for his lips to touch yours, but it didn't. Instead, it touched your neck. "Oh" you moaned in response to him, sucking and kissing the tender skin on your neck. He tilted his head in various directions, as he kissed your collar, jawline and shoulders, along with your neck. You pushed him closer, and ran your hands through his hair, which he moaned for in response. Now that you knew, that Justin liked it, you kept doing it over and over again. 

His hands were resting on your back, as he kissed the exposed area of your clothed chest. When his lips could touch nothing but the fabric of your bra, he unclasped it, and pulled it off of your body. He kissed both the mounds with so much passion, you could feel it pumping through his blood. He was determined to do something, you didn't know. His lips enclosed around one mound, while the other was kneaded by his hands. You closed your eyes shut, doing nothing but enjoying the moment to the fullest possible. His hot and wet tongue ran across the flesh of your mound. You pulled on his hair, once again earning a groan from him. Satisfied, he moved onto the other mound, which was waiting for his lips. He did the same exact thing, and had you going crazy for him.