6

Panic attacks!

Panic attacks!

I haven't had one in years. The last time I had one was when I got lost at the park and couldn't find my mom or dad or even Henry. I was so scared,I thought they had left me and i don't really know what happened but all of a sudden I couldn't breath and I started crying thinking they didn't care about me.

"Wh-What?"I ask still frozen in my spot looking at my dad in disbelief but he doesn't reply.

"Dad you're joking right?" Henry asks but he still didn't answer.

"No I'm not joking" he finally speaks up. "We are moving to L.A" dad said.

"Mom say something" he says looking at our mom with pleading eyes. Henry knows how much I hate L.A, not because it's not beautiful but because the Smiths own half of it. He knows how I feel at the mention of it and now dad wants us to move there....it was just crazy.

At this point I was shaking. I don't know why I was having a panic attack over this. I've been over them for years now so why was I have a freaking panic attack at the mention of going back to L.A. I mean come on I'm 'NIGHTINGALE' for crying out loud. I didn't realize I was pacing and mumbling stuff until I felt hands on my shoulders.

"Eureka...honey I need you to calm down" my mom says trying to calm me down.

"Do what I do" she says and takes my hand placing it on her chest trying to even out my breathing.

I don't know what Andrew was thinking announcing it like that

I don't know what Andrew was thinking announcing it like that. We talked about it and planned exactly how we were going to tell them but I guess he couldn't wait any longer.

We were supposed to go easy on them and explain everything before they could freak out but Andrew just had to blurt it out like it wasn't a big deal. I know how Eureka feels about L.A, she is scared to go back there.

She may be the best fighter and racer but beneath all that she is still scared of her 'family'. She thinks we don't know about it because she always smiles when she's around us but we do.