28

They couldn't believe their eyes

They couldn't believe their eyes. It was all a lie. Every single thing Amelia and Ava told them were lies. They treated their little sister like trash because they believed them but it turns out that it was all a lie. It was all fabricated. They made it all up.

It wasn't Eureka it was all Amelia

"Amelia what is the meaning of this" Sebastian asks. His voice raising displaying his anger.

It was not only him that was angry. All the men in the room were fuming. Even the others who never liked Eureka were angry. The glares being sent their way made them take a step back.

"I don't know what you're talking about" she replies and pushes a sacred Ava behind her.

She had it all planned out. She had her and Ava's life planned out but what she didn't expect was for Eureka to get her hands on the video footage she thought she got rid off.

"What do you mean you don't know Amelia, this footage says it all" he says and turns his phone to show her making her eyes widen.

~The footage~

"Ava be quiet. It won't hurt. I'm only going to hit you and then you're going to tell your father that it was Eureka okay?"

"Why are we doing this? She didn't do anything" Little Ava asks

"Don't you want all the love Ava? Don't you want everyone to love you like they love her?" Amelia asks back

"We could always share. They love us both the same" Ava said.

It was true the boys loved both girls the same. They didn't have any favorites.

"You don't need to share something that should have been yours from the beginning" Amelia says getting irritated with her daughter.

"But mom she will get into trouble" Ava says with sadness evident in her tone. She loved her younger sister and didn't want her to get in trouble but she also didn't want to anger her mother.

"Ava just be a good girl and listen to me for once" Amelia says with anger and authority evident in her tone that makes Ava obey at once.

The video goes on to show Amelia hitting Ava before walking out of the room like nothing happened.

A few minutes later Elijah walk into the room and sees a bruised Ava lying on the floor whimpering.

He rushes to her and calls for his brothers who come rushing through the door with smiles on their faces. But when they see Ava their smiles drops and rush towards her.

They call for Sebastian who comes rushing in after hearing all his sons yell his name. He looks at Ava in shock before picking her up onto the bed and calling the doctor.