ᗢ﹒O6

tommy's first ever vlog came out and it was doing bits

tommy's first ever vlog came out and it was doing bits. sage had received alot more viewers and recognition, from brand deals to collabs. she had even started making youtube videos out of streams.

it took sage by surprise that tommy would ask so randomly, but it was a great opportunity to meet more creators

tommy added sage to the groupchat 'prison mod' with slimecicle, jschlatt, tubbo, jack and himself.
personally, he couldn't wait, sage had such a wacky personality that it'd add so much to the video, and most of it was already scripted with her in it.
the next day, everyone was free so they got to recording. the group logged into minecraft and all turned on their recording setup. tommy went through quickly how it goes with sage.

she turned on her facecam and started to record, her minecraft character was guarding tubbo's cell.
"well you have rats because you simply smell, stinkbbo." sage rolled her eyes at all the boys complaining.
"whys there a piston?" asked schlatt
"oh that's for- thats for when they're really bad and we need to start doing a little crushing." charlie answered him, resulting in a laugh from jack.
tommy didn't like this comment, "WHAT THE FUCK?" he screamed.
"listen, sometimes we shorten their sentences, sometimes we shorten their bones." charlie responded again.
"or their lifespan." sage added on, equipping a blaze rod and making charlie and schlatt laugh.

"it's 1am! get up!" sage went around and unlocked their cells, but then she got to tommy's.
"please let me out."
"you're very sussy tommy."
"i am not sussy."
"you are, maybe i'll keep you inside."
"no please no sage, you're my bestfriend!" he pouted
"i don't believe you."
"listen, give me your blaze rod."
"what if i do."
"we can team together?"
"okay, but be discreet."
she unlocked his cell and dropped her blaze rod, then running to the others.
charlie spoke up. "you prisoners look like trouble makers." schlatt and sage agreed eagerly,

"this is formally known as tubbo urine, but i like to call it sweet sweet special juice." tommy explained to jack.
"time for breakfast!' charlie announced, soon realising he forgot about them but sage wasn't there, instead she was with tommy showing him exits to escape.