I Feel Uncomfortable When Not About Me

"Josie? You ready?" Veronica asked, carrying her purse and her coffee cup. "I need to be there by six." She said.

Josie got up out of bed and gathered her backpack. "Yeah! Give me a few minutes!" She said as she set her feeds and unhooked from them, getting them ready for later.

She grabbed her jacket and put it on over her long sleeved shirt, tying her hair back and wiping her arms down with lotion. "I need to find my glasses." She kept looking, only to find out they were on her face. Dumbass, Carter grunted. They were right there on you.

Josie's sighed. I'm not in the mood to fight with you about this. Shut up and go somewhere else in the headspace.

Once Josie and Veronica were ready, they went to the car and got inside. Josie watched out the window as Veronica drove them to the grocery store.

Josie got out and grabbed her hair and moved it out of the way. She grabbed her backpack and put it on. "I need to use the bathroom when we get inside." She said.

Veronica nodded. "Alright. I'll get a basket, you find the bathroom." She said as she walked inside and got a basket.

Josie looked everywhere for the bathroom, finding it in the back of the store. Figures. She went inside and closed a stall behind her, hanging the backpack on the hook. She pulled her pants down and went to empty her bladder. Once she finished, she flushed and go out of the stall, washing her hands and drying them quickly.

Veronica began putting items in the basket like fruits and vegetables, onions and tomatoes, and roast beef to make her special recipe of stew. She was really good at making it. She gathered some strawberries and bananas, oranges and peaches, and some apricots too. She loved to make herself smoothies. She was grateful Elaine let her use her card to buy them groceries.

Josie found Veronica in the fruits and vegetables isle and smiled. "I found it and I'm all good. Umm, so do you have to buy a smoothie maker or something for the fruits.... I just wondered because of all the fruits and vegetables in the basket.

Veronica looked at her. "Yeah, I make a really good smoothie. I add both fruits and vegetables to make it balanced and taste a lot better. Maybe you can put it in the tube?" She questioned as she seemed confused.

Josie smiled. "Maybe. I'd have to ask what I can do for it." Do not do it. I swear if you do it, you're going to get sick. One of her alters murmured. She growled slightly. "Good idea." She said as she glanced at her.

Veronica noticed Josie was quiet. "Are you alright?"

Josie couldn't help but stare at her hair. It was so good. It flowed almost perfectly. It was completely beautiful. It was perfect. "Yeah, I really like your hair." She said with a smile.

Veronica closed her eyes slightly before feeling her hair. "Oh? I never really noticed it........ what, suddenly I'm blind." She said, feeling it and seeing nothing but blurriness, her other contact came out that moment suddenly and she didn't know. It came out when she was closing her eyes and it got stuck to her eyelid and came out, a piece still on her eyes. "They hurts really bad."

Josie looked into her eyes and glanced at the contact. She grabbed it easily. "Oh. That wasn't so hard. "That's interesting. I've never seen one come out." She smirked and looked at it as she showed it to Veronica.

"Oh... that's interesting for sure. Why is it that everything bad happens to me?" She mumbled.

Josie sighed. "oh, that sucks. Well, anyways, the bathroom smelled awful," she said. She heaved. She looked at Veronica. "We need to do something now." she said to herself. She looked at Josie before going to get a candle for josir. She knew it would help her feel better.