she's gone

Brandon

I was waiting by the cliff we always met at, same time,same place,rain or shine, she's always be here,but today she's late, and I can't help but wonder.

I remember when I first saw her,she couldn't be more than four and she was out here by herself crying, she had on a cute little pink dress buy when I saw her knees bruised,I knew that was not just from playing around. She told me hurt herself playing, but her face told me there was something more.

I know,cause I get that same look, my home life wasn't good,and I protected my twin from most of it,when father would come home drunk,I took it for both of us, Corey didn't much if it. I felt because I was older then him even by a couple of minutes I was his protection. But there was just something about the little girl that drew me to her,I never mentioned her to Corey, I wanted to keep this one to myself.

After six months of knowing her, I didn't want to let her go,she was my rock on the worst days, she may have been small and tiny,but she was my sparkle,she could light up the dark with her smile, she always came out on top, whatever life through at her,no matter what happened at home she would always smile, she was my doll,my sparkle.

After sitting here for a while I wondered where she was, I couldn't go check on her myself I had no clue where she lived, I got a little worried until I saw her running towards me,I started to smile but then I saw her face and the tears streaming down her little cheeks. She did nothing but flew at me,wrapping her little arms around me.

Then she told me the one thing that hurt the most,she said she had to move and that she was just told they were leaving in a matter of hours,she said she didn't know where they were going but that she will never forget me and gave me a little sparkle charm she managed to find while nobody was looking.

And that was the last I saw of little Sang Sorenson.