the call

Sang

No sooner do I sit down in my seat for biology when I'm called down to the office,with the looks of the teacher and the boy I have yet to meet sitting behind me watching as I grab my stuff to go,I can't help but wonder why I'm in trouble, as I enter the office I spot uncle Henry standing their with a grave expression on his face, I look to the secretary,she gives me a nod letting me know that my father called letting the school know my uncle was picking me up due to a family emergency, and from the looks of uncle Henry's face I know it's not a ghostbird mission. And with that he leads me out of the office and with the look in his eyes he says to wait until we are outside and off school grounds.

Dr. Sean Green

Hmm, Sang Sorenson,why does that name sound familiar as it was just called over the intercom system at Ashley waters, Owen my best friend looked a little pale when that name came across,wonder what's going through his mind,so I pull up the video feed to find she has just left axels biology class, both him and Silas are frowning, I watch the feeds eight until she gets to the office, when I look at the screen in the office I see she speaks to the secretary, and then leaves with an older man,but with the angle I can't tell who it is.but by the looks it isn't good. I look to Owen and he says we need to look into her just to make sure she is not someone of interest in our mission.

Henry Anderson

She's finally on her own,back in the states,she's getting the high school experience she never had, while she's the daughter of Micheal, my team has also taking her under our wing, how am I to tell her there was accident and Nancy is not going to make it. The patience Nancy had for Sang when she first came to the academy was unbelievable, soon Sang was comfortable with her and lily,that she began to call Nancy mommy. The look on Macy's face when she heard that was indescribable, and the two hugged it out and sat on the couch together and talking,laughing watching age appropriate tv, then just as clear as day we had all heard it, Sang told Nancy how she loved her and also told Nancy that she loved daddy too, when Nancy asked her about daddy, Sang said she was referring to Mr.Buble, so from that day on Michael and Nancy were never referred as Mr or Mrs with sang,nope she referred to them as mommy and daddy, the parents she should have had,ones who cared and loved her like parents should. As she grew she got close to my team and referred to us as uncles and lily her aunt. So as I'm driving to the academy hospital I need to give her heads up, so I glance at her and say pumpkin, she looks at me,and I told her how her mother was in accident and the drs don't think she's gonna make it. That's all it took, the look on her face said it all,and it broke my heart.

When we arrived at the hospital she wrapped her arms around herself, head down and I took her with arm wrapped around her shoulders and directed her into the hospital where lily met us and wrapped her arms around Sang and sang just folded into her embracing her comfort as we all headed to Nancy's room.

Sang

I couldn't believe what uncle Henry told me,that my mother wasn't going to make it after an accident,the woman who never gave up on me,no matter what,the one who showed me what a mother's love is,the one who loved me like no other, I remember the days of going home with dad and the three of us would have dinner than all curl up on the couch,dad in the corner of the couch,mom snuggled up against him, and me laying across both their laps with my head on dad's chest,dad would wrap his arms around both of us, and with a content sigh would make sure we knew how much he loved us. Now with mom it will be just the dad and I, after aunt lily and uncle Henry guided me to moms room, when I walked in dad was next to mom on the bed when he looked up and saw me and held out his hand to me and I grabbed it and we snuggled with mom till her last breaths. After the time was called we sat with mom a little longer and then it was time to go, with the help of dad,we leaned on each other, I asked uncle Liam if they could watch Luna for me while I went home with dad and gave him my address and the keys to my house. Uncle Henry said he would notify the school, that I will be out for the remainder of the week do due family death. And with that dad and I were driven home by uncle Phil.

Daddy and I got home and I told him I didn't want to sleep by myself tonight,he offered to sleep with me and that's what we did we slept like father's and daughters do when comfort is needed. He informed me that tomorrow we will take care of everything for the funeral. He warned me that alot of academy members would be there, and not to worry.  That should the need arise uncles team will be ready to leave with me,I ask him about the Blackbourne-toma team he says they will probably be there,and not to worry. If they discover the truth early on it might be better for the missions we were all sent on. And with that, in the arms of my father,we drifted off for a couple hours.