who is she

Mr.Buble

Another day at the academy,meetings left and right. I just finished up a meeting with the elders when I got notified that a child has come into the academy hospital alone,  I think so why am I being notified. The nurse at the desk just says to please come down to the desk.

So that's what I do, when I get there, I'm just about to ask her what this was all about, when I here a tiny voice singing at the waiting room piano, sounds so sad. I look to the nurse and she just shrugs and points toward it. When I approach slowly so as not to scare the poor little thing. As I get closer,I see this tiny girl who couldn't be more than four years old playing the piano beautifully and singing in a voice that sounds so angelic yet I hear the sadness as well. Her head was down so I couldn't see her at first,but by the looks of her in her dress.i see the bruises on her knees, the ones on her arms,  and what looks like rope burns on her wrists. I think what the hell happened to her.

I also noticed the little crowd who has stopped to listen to her. When she finishes, she climbs off the bench and goes under the piano and just curls up bringing her knees to her chest,laying her head down on her knees. With tears streaming down her face, I get down with her,being mindful as to not scare her,I ask her where her parents are, she looks at me with fear but she tells me her daddy said he'd be right in with mommy and her sister but never came in and she doesn't know where they are.

I can only assume that they have abandoned her,who abandons a four year old child,

So I ask her name and let her know that she can stay for awhile to see if they come in and she says thank you. While I figure no one will be back, I need to let this play out while we do a background check to find her parents and find out the reasoning for leaving her here. I ask the nurse who is around to keep an eye on her after telling her what the little girl told me,she says that the young Owen Blackbourne is up with Dr. Roberts,she reminds of how Owen is and that while he is only seven he can keep her company,since this is the academy hospital they can't go far. So I have her call Dr. Roberts to send Owen down.

As I wait the little girl still hasn't told me her name and I can only hope that Owen can. I have a feeling this girl is special and if she has been abandoned we can place her with an academy family after we check her over and find out some details.

Ahh there's Owen now,I tell him I need him to watch over the little girl,so that I can continue some of my stuff, I ask him to get her name for me as she won't tell me anything. But by looking at her, she almost looks like the Harris's a retired academy team who just passed away not to long ago. I know they lost their daughter a couple of years back but their health had  been ailing them and they took a turn for the worse.

So as I watch young Owen approach the little girl under the piano she just looks up at him and it's almost comical to see her sit up so proper like a young lady, The ever comes off perfect Owen Blackbourne,he has a way with some where they just fear if they don't look proper he will be displeased, but he manages to get her to talk to him even with how scared she is, but he gets her name just like I asked.

He comes to me and tells me her name is

Sang Sorenson

I tell him thank you and he goes back to keep an eye on her. I tell him if they are hungry to head to the cafeteria for food and to tell them to charge it to me he says thank you and he will see what he can do.