the fun has just begun

Luke

Wow,is all I can say, not sure when she got here,but let's just say,that that the Halloween ball just got better. Yeah of course things were good,but the show up of Mr. Bubles daughter,it just brightened the room and everyone seem to perk up at the little elf when she entered. Watching her dance around the room with her father was like, I don't even have the words to describe it, they just lost an important member of their family, but the love between these two is unimaginable, the way they just crushed the dance floor,not a care in the world but a father and daughter.

After their dance they went back to the table and caught up on everything and the next thing I know the dj put some upbeat song on and when Sang turned her head,I though she was going to get whiplash, she smiled up at the dj,her beautiful green eyes scanned the room until they met with mine, next thing I know she's out of her seat and coming towards me. Once she's in front of me, next thing I know she's taking me by the hand and  now it's my turn to dance around the room with this little ball of elf. We are dancing, laughing and smiling. As the song comes to an end, she tells me to open my mouth, I look at her confused but do it anyway,if it keeps that smile on her face how can I refuse. She puts something in it,and it's the most delicious thing I've ever had, she tells me it's Irish chocolate. I look to her and say thank you. She says its the best chocolate out there and she's tasted plenty of it. And with that she's out of my arms and lost in the crowd.

Sang

As I finished my dance with Luke, couldn't believe they played that song, it's a song I requested year after year. When I scanned the room and caught Luke's eyes, I knew he was the right dance partner for this song. After I disappeared into the crowd and danced a few songs with the Andersons and my uncle's. I put in a special request for the song that Owen and little bird used to dance too,now to find where he.....ahh their he is,time to reveal who little bird truly is to the one boy that always made me feel special when I was forced to leave Brandon.

As the song starts, I approach his table, noticing that he's engaged in conversation with Axel Toma,how is it this team is filled with all these gorgeous men, I catch the eye of Dr. Green, and push my finger to my lips in a shushing way, he just smirks with a twinkle in his eye,he knows what I'm about to do.

You'd think with the amount of times we used to dance to this song,he would pay attention,hmmm, someone needs a refresher on spacial awareness. I managed to get up to Owen and whisper in his ear, I have a secret. Next thing I know Owen turns his head and looks at me, I can see he is confused because that's what little bird always said to him,not Sang. He looks me in the eye, and I can finally see when he puts two and two together.

I just nod and smile at him, and then he's out of his seat embracing me like there's no tomorrow. And whisking me to the dance floor once he realizes the song is playing.

Owen

I was so engaged with my conversation with Axel that I didn't sense someone approaching me, next thing I know someone is telling me they have a secret,the only one I know that used to whisper that to me is little bird,but I haven't seen her in ages. She was a close friend when Sean and I used to go to the hospital, I whipped around so fast I'm surprised my head didn't roll off, only the only person standing there is Sang, I look around and then back at her,at this point she is lighting up the space with her smile,and that's when it clicked, Sang has always been little bird and I never figured it out. The girl of my dreams has always been with me whether I realized it or not. I embrace her and whisk her off to the dance floor,once I perked up and heard what song was playing. This is my chance to make her happy and let her know I am never leaving her.

Mr Buble

As I watch Sang dance with Luke and Owen on the floor,I can't help but think, I'm about to lose my baby girl to fourteen men, you can't help but who you love, I have seen the Anderson team do it, I have watch the toma team try it but failed before they joined with the Blackbourne team. I have watched several try to do it, but Sang is different,she has enough love for all, she never lets th darkest part of her show to the world unless she needs to, She always comes to me when she gets home and we talk through her missions, she always opens up to me and I think that's what helps her to chase the monsters away. Certain missions she would open up to Nancy,but I would hear about it after they had mother,daughter time. She has never left me in the dark about her missions.

She has spoken to me about this many times, and I am aware that she will be taken Brandon home with her tonight, she says she needs some time with him to catch up on life. And to get to know each other as they are now. She's eighteen,I have raised her right and I knew it was just a matter of time before the boys entered the picture,she also told me about the Kalo team and how that had gotten really close over their mission time together,let's just hope the Blacktoma team can share her, otherwise she will be come the ghost she is. She will never break up there families. She would rather be alone without the ones she truly wants then breakup their brotherhood.

Something tells me,I'm going to be gaining seventeen sons at some point, and to me if she's happy and I know she will be loved and protected,then that's all I need to know.