beautiful as always

Brandon

As I lie here first thing in the morning watching as the girl I love sleeping all cuddled into my side with her head on my chest, I can't help but think of the precious gift she gave me last night. With the way she looks at Owen I thought he would be the one she chooses. But she chose me with something precious. I can't believe the connection we still have from when we were little. I missed her when she left.

I remember that day, the day she left I vowed to make sure nothing bad happens to Corey and as his protector it stayed that way even when he got into trouble with his hacking. And about six months later the academy picked up my brother and I and removed us from our broken home and each day I think about that sweet beautiful little girl, hoping and wishing to see her again, I just didn't know it would be this long and now she's here in my arms where she has always belonged. Kaylie never had an ounce of sweet and innocent to her. She ended up playing favorites and eventually her Kevin and Mindy ended up together. While I'm upset about it, I can say at least they are happy. But turns out Sang is still that sweet little girl I met way back when and now she is looking like the beautiful woman she truly is only with a little more sass. Some things never change.

Sang

I know Brandon is awake and while I'm a little sore,it's a good sore. Couldn't imagine it with any else to be honest, when I saw Owen I thought maybe he'd be my first but after the reconnection with Brandon,I knew exactly who I wanted to give it to. And I couldn't be any happier. He treated me with respect,and made me feel wanted and loved like a woman should feel. I'll admit, I have always loved Brandon and Owen even before. And now that I don't have to hide my true self from either one,things will get easier among us, when I am with these two or heck even the kalo team, I feel safe in their arms. But there are seventeen of them between them all, how would that work, especially when there is only one of me. I would never break a team if they ever made me chose, I would hide my heart and disappear,it's not hard when your a ghost..

Sang,Brandon said, I look up to him into those beautiful eyes of his, and he tells me he loves me and with a smile, I tell him I love him too and that I always have and always will,so with another couple of rounds and showers and breakfast, we apart for the rest of the day,as he has plans with his family and I have to go talk to daddy about a mission coming up.

(I know it's short,but wanted to get something out, I'm sorry life has gotten a little crazy, with three kids and their activities,work, and family,time had gotten away from me,but I have not abandoned my stories and will update soon. Hoping to finish hidden hearts ranch up soon.)