fairies at the ball

Sang

After a discussion with mom and dad, I was to conference call with the ball committee, with a voice changer to hide my true voice we were able to work out the last of the details for the masquerade ball, as it is a charity event for the children of the academy we went with a mythological creature theme, and this meeting was just working out the rest of the details, from confirming caterers,music, all that, since this is ana.academy event, we used academy run businesses, and we will be using the academy ballroom venue for the ball. We have performers coming in for a fairy dance,I will be working the floor for donations, dad started this so that I can attend without changing much of my appearance, no wigs and such for me. And with that time to get ready for the ball at my own home, when I got back from Russia dad and mom had presented me my own house on sunyvale court so that I maybe closer to the school and they will send the limo to pick me up, so I don't have to drive myself.

 And with that time to get ready for the ball at my own home, when I got back from Russia dad and mom had presented me my own house on sunyvale court so that I maybe closer to the school and they will send the limo to pick me up, so I don't have t...

I leave my hair hanging down my back in loose curls and with makeup I am finished, now to slip on my heels and theirs the limo

Gabriel

Fourteen guys to make sure they look good, I swear if it wasn't for me these fuckers wouldn't know how to dress.  While Victor and Mr.B know how to dress appropriately,I need to help the others and to make sure everyone has there masks on, I can't remember when they started this masquerade ball but it's the same type of ball every year. Wish they would change it up, to design a new mask every year  is getting old. Although last year they didn't do masks,wonder why. Atleast we were all getting ready at Mr.Bs house, and victor arranged for a limo that would fit us all.  Since we joined with the Tomas it's been crazy, apparently their bird they were all romantically involved in cheated and left them and we're having a difficult time, and us we are just living, sure we have had our own girlfriends but do you know what it's like to date an academy girl. They are so not worth it and we decided it would be best to find one girl who completes us all and fits best with all of us,but how do you find one girl who could handle fourteen guys. From the ages of 17- 24. I doubt it will ever happen.

Axel

While we tried to work things out with Kayli,honestly it never felt right,not sure if I truly loved her,Marc was the one who took it hardest, Corey and Raven had each other although she didn't approve of their relationship, and Brandon,I'm not sure how Brandon truly felt. Anyways off to the academy ball.

At the ball

Sang

Upon arrival at the ball, I said hello to dad and mom, they told me to go mingle even though they know how u feel about it, I managed to dance with lily's guys, uncle and his team, Ozzy was a hoot as usual, everyone looked great and the donations were pouring in, as the evening was starting to wine down last dance was call and to grab a partner for dancing, aunt lily pretty much forced me into the closest single guy and somehow I ended up in strong arms, I was almost afraid to look up to my to my partners eyes. But when I did, I gasped,I would know those molten silver eyes anywhere, I saw them the first day in the hospital,I saw them several times over the years, I haven't seen them in almost ten years due to my trek across the globe, and her I am now in his arms, smelling the spring soap be always smelled like. Always loved it, he would always keep me grounded, him and a pair of cerulean blue eyes when I was four,they were what helped me through my missions. I wonder if he recognizes me,if he does he isn't acknowledging me, as the song winds down I leave in his hand a little fairy charm, my thought was if I found him tonight I would leave a clue, and with that I say a small thank you,I turn around to leave,but before I have a chance to he asks for my name and I tell him the only thing I can answer, I tell him I am known as little bird. And with that I leave before he has a chance to put two and two together.

Owen

As the last song came on, a girl was forced into my arms,but when I looked down at the tiny girl in front of me, I can't help how she fit so perfectly,heck she couldn't be more than five feet, and when her handed landed in mine,so much smaller than mine,I couldn't let it go even if I wanted too. The blonde hair,the wings and when she looked up to my eyes, she showed an expression I wasn't sure if,like she knew me,but I don't recall ever seeing this girl, summer grass green eyes, button nose,small petite frame,with curves in all the right places. I couldn't help but want to get to know her better,when the song finished,she was about to leave after leaving something in my hand I haven't looked at yet, but since she was turned from me at this point the only thing I asked was her name and she only answered the only name she could give me was little bird.  But the only one I can remember being called little bird was the dark haired girl all those years at the hospital I would catch a glimpse of every so often. As she disappeared from my sight, Sean came up and asked if I was ready to leave that the team was ready to go, I just nodded my head and said yes, when I turned to leave I look at the item left in my hand and notice it was a fairy charm, could it be,could that have been my little fairy,my darling. Will I come across her again,she's the only one I ever think about.