First

Brandon

Can't believe she's home, and the Mount of help we were able to get from her, I couldn't believe it. As we had prepared for the ball I couldn't help but think and wonder if she would show up, and sure enough she did. I couldn't help be mesmerized the way her and Mr. Buble danced,who knew a guy like him would ever dance the way he was with Sang tonight. All fourteen if had a chance to dance with her one way or another. While I waited for the jealousy to show,it never did. She was and is an amazing woman, When we worked with Kaylie we thought we were gonna have a relationship with her,but it never panned out for us, we did become friends and now she is married to some billionaire. Not sure what he does but she seems happy.

The end of the ball is near and Sang went and talked to her father, she said something and he just looked up over her shoulder and back down to her with a smile and a nod, with a fatherly kiss and hug,they part ways. He goes off and does his thing, and that's when I noticed Sang was heading this direction,I look over at the table I'm sitting at with my brothers and back to her, she has her hand out for me which j don't hesitate to take and she says goodbye to everyone, next thing I know I'm being led out to her car,she tells me I'm dognapping you tonight, your coming home with me. I just say sure.

And with that we head to her house only to find out she lives near Kota and Nathan, wonder if she new. But I won't say anything,just keep it a surprise.

Sang

I just couldn't wait to get some alone time with Brandon, I know I need time with Owen after tonight as well, but Brandon I haven't seen in forever.

I take him back to my place, and lead him inside, I tell him I'm just gonna go change and grab us some waters on the back. He says sure,take your time. With that I head to my bedroom and change into sleep shorts and cami and come back with waters and we settle on the couch and we just sit and talk for a couple hours catching up, next thing I know we are looking at each other then to lips then back to eyes, all in the while we keep leaning towards each other until our lips meet. I can't believe that Brandon is my first kiss after all these years apart. Things were starting to heat up with our make out session, somehow we ended up my bedroom, he threw my on the bed,crawling his way up my body and resting on his elbows hovering over me. He smashed his lips into mine again, he pulls away and says if we keep going,I'm not sure if I'll stop, I look to him and tell him, I don't want him to stop, I want him to be my first, he looks at me like I had two heads,and I whisper to him, that yes I was still a virgin, and it's him I want to take the last of my innocence away. He doesn't even hesitate when he sees the sincerity in my eyes and that's how we ended up naked and falling asleep in each other's arms all night.

Brandon

When she told me she was a virgin and she wanted to give me that precious gift, I couldn't believe it, I asked if she was sure and she said yes and then I didn't hesitate to devour her all night, and make love to her the way she deserves it. She will always be mine and I'm not letting her go again, I will fight tooth and nail this time to keep her. Even when she goes on missions, I'll be ok knowing she was coming home to me,to my brothers,to all of us.