now to become invisible

Sang

Now to get ready to blend in,since I missed registration,dad had it arranged, apparently he made sure I had one of the boys in each of my classes, so much for staying away from them. But oh well off I go, dad says I can collect my schedule at the front office,when I get there, so as I climb into my white jeep, I head off to Ashley waters, once I get there I find a spot in the parking lot, it seems I'm early, so I watch as some of the kids linger around their cars, I grab my bag and proceed to exit my Jeep, and lock it up, As I weave my way through the throng of cars I make my way to the front doors,can't help but feel the states at my backside,but I ignore it,after all I am the new girl,there's bound to be stares today, I find the front office and head inside, as I'm waiting in line, I notice around me how not up to date the office seems to be for a school of this size, I notice the secretary at the front behind the desk as she's getting frustrated with the kids ahead of me,seems nobody was prepared prior to school, as I'm waiting in line someone bumps into me,I go to apologize when I'm met with beady watery eyes,old brown suit and a wifey mustache, I'm not exactly comfortable with this man I notice his name tags says,vice principle McCoy, so this is one of the guys I'm supposed to monitor while I'm hear,oh what joy. Something tells me with the way he's looking at me, might be all to easy, rumor has it he has a thing for some of the teenage girls here,and it seems I am now on his radar,but nothing can be said about me, I have done nothing wrong, I'm in all school regulation. He looks like he wants to say something but decides against it, when I called to the front desk, I tell the secretary my name and that my dad said to pickup my schedule here, she says not a problem,hands me everything and I'm on my marry way, since I still have time,I proceed out and with schedule in hand proceed to the cafeteria out to the courtyard where I find a bench to sit down at and check my schedule. Seems easy enough all ap classes as well as gym and Japanese,huh dad knows Im already fluent so why am I in this class. Oh well, I'm not here to actually learn anyways,just rolling with the motions, so after going through memorizing my schedule I pull out the book I've been reading and just wait for the bell for homeroom.
I must have been caught up in my book cause when I looked up I saw someone sitting on the other end of the bench, green eyes darker than mine,tall,lanky, geek like, He's good looking for a nerd. But since I'm here for a.mission, no time but I also have to blend in and just smile at him when he notices and he turns a shade of pink, so I introduce myself as Sang and he tells me his name is Wil Winchester. We talk for a little then. When the bell rings for homeroom we both pack up and proceed to our classrooms.

As I enter homeroom with Mr. Ferguson I take note of the classroom and the kids, and proceed to sit in the middle of two other empty seats. When I sit down, I keep my head down when I notice the smell of menthol and cigarettes,I just ignore him, he says hey sexy, what me to show you I good time, I still ignore him, he says hey I'm talking to you,what's your name I'm Greg, I quietly tell him I'm Sang. Just as I'm about to tell him to leave me alone the door slams open, something tells me the door probably can't handle to much of that, but in walks tall,dark and handsome a bit growly but I can manage, he tells Greg to back off which Greg seems to do, and the new guy sits behind me with a grunt, while the other new model esq guy,long blonde hair, mischievous brown eyes,huh I've seen eyes like that before. He sits in the seat in front of me. He turns around asks me if I have a hair tie I apologize and say I don't but take two pencils out of my bag and offer them to him,he just turns around and gives me the back of his head, I proceed to put in a bun and use the pencils to hold it in place. He just says thanks. I just nod. Not like I know these guys, I've never seen them before, as the teacher quiets down the class and runs over the rules he then takes roll call, when he gets to my name I quietly say here, but then he asks for Lucian Taylor turns out the guy in front of me is Lucian but wants to go by Luke, and tall,dark,and grumpy behind me is North Taylor.  Hmm I wonder if any relations to uncle. Just as roll call is finished a man enters the classroom and locks eyes with me with a smile, but frowns when he sees Luke and North, comes over and says hello and asks them where there uniforms are, they look at him and told him to talk to Mr. Blackbourne they are under his supervision, apparently this is Mr.Hendricks the principal,bald and thin,got it. But the looks the boys give each other I know they are doing that academy eyeconvo. I can only do it with certain people, like mom and dad,and uncle Phil. The ones closest to me,as they are my family.

I just roll my eyes and when the bell rings I proceed to my next class ap English. As I fly out the door I hear my name being called but with the amount of students I ignore it and head out to the trailers. Getting lost in the crowd and with my size it's easy enough to do.