traveling to greece

North

Could this day get any worse, first,she's there the first day of school and then she gets called down to the office after lunch,Axel and Silas didn't have a clue why, then she never returned to any of her classes for the rest of the week, it was like she never existed, then we find out about Mr.Bubles wife passing away. Luckily he drinks and McCoy never asked us about her. When we got the details about the funeral service, we decided to go and pay our respects to the family, after all he is head of the academy and an elder, so finding a seat behind uncle and his team we managed to all fit in the same row. Noticing that the Kalo team was also sitting by uncles team, huh, one thing I did notice was the Anderson team sitting in the front where the family sits next to Dr. Roberts,things were getting settled down when Me. Buble came walking down the aisle,but sue to his size and the way she clung to him,I didn't get a good look at his what I could assume daughter. She sat between Mr. Buble and Dr. Roberts. As the service moved on, it was a surprise to see the young girl head to the piano,turns out she played as well as Victor. But she sung like an angel at one point she lifted her head and what surprised me it turns out it was Sang the girl some of us briefly met at school,when she scanned the crowd was the way she locked eyes with Mr.B, and he her,did they know each other and why hasn't he mentioned her.  Then to hear him tell Mr.Buble he'd escort her over to the reception and the fact that Brandon asked to join him was a complete surprise.

The rest of loaded up into various vehicles and proceeded to the reception, and Mr.B and Brandon didn't come in till almost an hour later.

Watching Sang with her father,then to watch her with the Anderson team I figure they were close,since she didn't leave much if their sides while everyone else mingled, at one point her father came and spoke to her, the look I saw on her face didn't look promising,after words she nodded her head and leaned on one of the Anderson men, once they left uncle went and saw her with his team,how did he know her,he left and she snuggled with Ozzy with what looked like a quiet discussion. Once there wasn't many people left Brandon walked over to her and they just clung to each other,I eyes Corey,he just looked as confused as the rest of us. He didn't know her either it looks like, when we all decided to get closer and join them,I couldn't believe what we heard,she was headed to Greece for atleast a week,what about school was all I thought and that she couldn't go alone.

She just looked to her dad and he nodded,with a hug to Brandon and alook to Owen she left with him.

Kalo team

When Micheal said he had a secret mission for us and told us it was kind of personal we didn't question him we,just accepted, he asked us to go to Greece with his daughter Sang, we had never seen her before the funeral and by George she was gorgeous, we had no clue she existed and we have no clue why she is headed to Greece,the only thing he told us, is she will know what to do. And to not be surprised to see guards surround her upon arrival. With that he gave us an address And told us to be there by 7:00 and that departure will be immediately. With that my brothers and I left to go home and pack. Looks like we are headed to Greece.

Sang

After I left the boys with dad,he filled me in on the details,also told me he is sending a specialized team with me,but I'm in charge of this mission,he said not to reveal my ghost status but not to lie if they figure out that I am the academy ghost,dad gave me a burner phone to keep in contact with him and uncle Phil, give them updates and vice versa. I told him to keep me updated on the Ashley waters case that I could pitch in from afar where I could, and with that we went home for me to pack and with a father daughter goodbye, I proceeded to ghost bird tower to jump my plane,being a ghost dad made sure we had a private airport and plane so I could come and go as needed for my missions, he said the Kalo team would be meeting us there only they have no clue where dad sent them only they had the address and nothing more to go on from there.

Upon arrival of the airport,I met with Charlie my pilot and he said we were just waiting on the others but to go ahead and Baird and get settled,he also told me special drinks and food were already delivered courtesy of lily and her men, and that there was other stuff for my travel companions,so with that I boarded the plane and got comfy,while waiting for the team.

Kalo team

Do you guys see this address, Ian asked. Chester points to a spot between the trees and says there it is, Ian asks are you sure. Chester just says turn there and drive, so Ian pulls into the driveway which seems to go on forever until they reach am open field which seems to look like and empty space,until they see a single air tower, then they look ever further and see a huge hanger and a little black plane, wow is all Liam can say, and the others agree.

As they approach the parking area,they spot the white jeep and park next to it,grab their bags and hop out of the truck. They head towards the black plane and greet the pilot.

Charlie introduces himself and to climb aboard. So they do as they enter the plan,they see the little blonde already parked in a seat,looking very comfortable all curled up in with a pink blanket covering her. She says looks up from her book and says hello and for them to take a seat, and buckle up, once they are up in the air they will be able to move about the plane. The boys just do as their told and once Sang see they are ready she yells to charlie,everyone is all set.

And on that note,the pilot does his thing and up in the air they go. Once the plane has leveled out,Sang I forms them it's safe to move about,informs them where the bathroom is, and that there's food in the kitchen for them should they be hungry. She also shows them how to bring up the tv and the video games. She also shows them where the bedroom is. Tells them to get comfortable because it's going to be a long ride, with a stop in France to fuel up,she told them they usually stop in Portugal,bit she has something she needs to get in France. And with that they all get food and go about eating.